Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Prep. Dieting tips?

WannaBPowerful

I have to start my dieting next week for my contest. Im currently 5'8 185 at 9%bf. I have 10 weeks as of monday. Please give me as much info as possible to get shreaded for my contest. THANX

Go gradually, buy a log to record all food intake, supp intake, weight training, and cardio.

Try to only alter one aspect at a time. For example, don't cut carbs to 50 grams a day and include 1 hour of cardio a day all in week 10, that will destroy muscle tissue. Try cycling carb intake, focus on carbs for breakfast and post training only. Still keep veggies in diet(fibrous only). Try to avoid fruit.

Frequent meals is very key, shoot for 8 per day. Use real food as much as possible and try to limit yourself to about 6 different foods total so you can figure out exactly how they will alter your physique. (this is a crucial step in the final weeks.) For example, chicken, egg whites, oats, yams, broccoli, lettuce. Just make meals out of those foods.

These are very general tips obviously, hopefully of some use though!! Good luck!
Pain is temporary, pride is forever!!! remind yourself of that during the next 10 weeks.

Ryan

9% offseason is very awesome. 10 weeks is cutting it close! I suggest giving yourself 12-14 weeks next time. This will give you a little bit of time to 'play' with your diet.

What are you ratios? Protein/carbs/fat.......I suggest doing the Iso-caloric diet (40/30/30). In other words, lower your carbs while increasing your fat intake but keeping your protein high. You'll shred off fat but keep muscle.

Good luck

if you get stuck try ( CRUMS DIET ) high protein ,good fats for energy , tons greens , plenty of fluid . i have been dieting all year carbos . 3 shows i have done 1st place in them all , but a little more bf to loose, approx 5% now . nationals in 5 weeks i am doing the crums diet , i am strong as a ox plenty of energy and full with veins everywhere better than the low carb diet ...

no starch carbs only need be after a hard workout like squats ........ good luck

:D

What exactly is the CRUMS DIET?

How do i know which carbs are starchy?

Im probably gonna buy a healthy fat suppliment to help me out. Do you recommend more than one and which ones?

Top Bottom