Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest prep - clomid pre or post contest?

Turbo_d73

High End Bro
Platinum
You competing guys, I guess you end your cycles a couple of weeks before showtime to achieve the proper hardness etc... but when do you administrate the clomid? I guess munching it up to contest day won't be the best idea, and to postpone it till afterwards won't be kind to your system... so, is it optimal to taper and end the cycle say a month before the contest and finish clomid treatment two weeks before the contest, or...?

-=* Turbo *=-

You competing guys, I guess you end your cycles a couple of weeks before showtime to achieve the proper hardness etc... but when do you administrate the clomid? I guess munching it up to contest day won't be the best idea, and to postpone it till afterwards won't be kind to your system... so, is it optimal to taper and end the cycle say a month before the contest and finish clomid treatment two weeks before the contest, or...?

-=* Turbo *=-

DO NOT use Clomid pre-contest. As for hardening up, nothing is better than masteron in the final weeks.

-=* Turbo *=-

You shouldn't be ending your cycle a week prior to a contest regardless...

Top Bottom