Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest prep. advice

DoctorHERB

Ok, here's the deal. Im in wk 3 of cyp/deca/winnny cycle and just found out bout a competition on Aug 25th.
Im concerned bout still holding some water from just being off the test/deca for 2-3 weeks before showtime.
I got 100 5mg anavar, T3, and considering getting some clen. How bout advice on getting dry for the show. BTW, I also got some prop on hand also, and really dont want to mess with the T3.:fro:

DoctorHERB said:
Ok, here's the deal. Im in wk 3 of cyp/deca/winnny cycle and just found out bout a competition on Aug 25th.
Im concerned bout still holding some water from just being off the test/deca for 2-3 weeks before showtime.
I got 100 5mg anavar, T3, and considering getting some clen. How bout advice on getting dry for the show. BTW, I also got some prop on hand also, and really dont want to mess with the T3.:fro:

I wouldn't recommend Deca-durabolin for pre-contest usage, it's progestenic side effects mainly water retention is very hard to prevent unless a strong diuretic is taken

Go with Clen, T3, GH and Metaformin stack
I used it b4 and got fantastic results

Keep well

Top Bottom