Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contemplating quitting the keto diet after 2 weeks, cant eat the food anymore ;(

B

Burning_Inside

I simply cannot get myself to eat another fat laden meal...My body is wanting to spit out whatever i put in my mouth anymore. I've only been going for 2 weeks. But i just can't seem to do it anymore. I almost gagged just now when i tried gobbling down a few slices of balogna that would have gone down smooth as silk when I first started it. Eggs are getting to the same point. The only hing I can think of is just make all my meals consist of a bacon cheeseburger without the bread...That i can handle...But man, I dunno, something tells me if i'm wanting to gag this stuff up, i shouldn't continue.. What are all your thoughts?

Just do a healthy diet with High Protein, Modarate Carbs and Low fat. Thats what I do and I am cut. I can't survive w/o carbs.

Well, it's over, I woke up from a nap and wanted to have a cheeseburger, and o well, there weren't any. There was no way i was eating a can of tuna and mayo, more eggs or anything else. Screw that. It's over. Couldn't do it this time. I made a huge met-rx and drank it. Back to isocaloric for me. Something tells me it's going to work this time.

Hey man, at least you know you have discipline, you lasted longer than a lot of people would. I'm on day four and feel like quitting. How much fat have you lost? L8r

The diet is not for everyone, remember it's only good when you are achieving your goal with a uphoric. If not, then you should switch to a 50/40/10 diet and it should keep the fat gains to a minimal (probably none), while the body switches to a carb burning state. Eventhough, I don't think 2 weeks on Keto would switch your metabolism into keto fat burning mode, to be on the safe side, keep the carbs very moderate the first two weeks of the switch.

Mr.X:cool:

i been cutting for about 3weeks,1st week was kinda crappy had a few snacks here and their but down to 162:)

here is what i do

am cardio empty stomach

Meal18:30(AFTER CARDIO)
40gram protein shake ,next meal 2-3hrs later

Meal2(about 10:30am)
Soy Protein
6eggwhites
1/2oats(2-3hrs later)

Meal3
Chicken Breast
Salad

WORKOUT

Meal4
40gram protein,efa

Meal5
Chicken Breast,efa

Meal6
5egg whites

some people might say BS about my diet :/ but its working at 1500cals a day:/

Burning_Inside said:
I simply cannot get myself to eat another fat laden meal...My body is wanting to spit out whatever i put in my mouth anymore. I've only been going for 2 weeks. But i just can't seem to do it anymore. I almost gagged just now when i tried gobbling down a few slices of balogna that would have gone down smooth as silk when I first started it. Eggs are getting to the same point. The only hing I can think of is just make all my meals consist of a bacon cheeseburger without the bread...That i can handle...But man, I dunno, something tells me if i'm wanting to gag this stuff up, i shouldn't continue.. What are all your thoughts?

I hear ya boy! I have never tried the diet, but I knew I couldn't last eating the kind of food you eat on it. Its not for everyone, thats for sure.

The snacks I used to maintain my sanity while on a CKD were sugar free jello with a bit of cool whip, beef jerkey, and different kinds of carb free diet drinks. At night, I'd have a chef salad consisting of ham, eggs, cheese, turkey, and some leafy greens with my favorite zero carb salad dressing. Some diet dew on the side and a cup of sugar free jello and I did pretty good. The longest I lasted on a CKD was just under 10 weeks. I gave in with french toast with lots of powdered sugar and syrup. Now THAT was a good nap afterwards.

Hey Jenn, you sexy Bitch, haha! I don't know if I told you or not, but i did the keto diet twice before, I think i've done it like once a year for the past 2 years..This was the shortest I've ever done it. Now if I could eat slices of YOU all day i'd do ok haha.

Johnny iron:
I actually stayed away from any and all snacks during the week, I had all my meals planned out ahead of time, and never really deviated, except for maybe give or take 5 or so grams of protein or carbs per meal sometimes. Longest i lasted on the diet was 6 weeks, and that was because i saw no results. I was peobably taking in too much protein and not even in ketosis, despite what the strips said.

Top Bottom