Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Consuling Fees for Diet Management???

Texas Guns

High End Bro
Platinum
I have been approached on several occasions by people who want nutrition/diet consultation, which pretty much requires me sitting down with each one and constructing a personal workout and nutrition plan. I would assume the first consultation would take an hour and then weekly or bi-weekly check ins to monitor their progress and make changes as needed.

Of course these folks know me and what I am capable of, but want to pay for my knowledge and help. What would some honest figures look like if I were to charge for these services? I already have a set fee for personal training in the gym but this is extra help that requires some hand holding.

Last edited:
I always struggle with that in utilizing my knowledge and personal training skills. For something like you are describing I would say something around 50$ for the initial session and depending on how many sessions they sign up for, anywhere from 10 - 25 dollars each session thereafter. Remember, you have knowledge that not many people have, learn to market yourself.

Good luck
Ryan

Thanks Ryan. That price range is in the same area as what I was thinking. Some have contacted me from out of state and want to do phone consultations as well. Of course I would much rather have one on one so that I can acurately track their progress.

Any more ideas?

Top Bottom