Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Constipation-sometimes help me

Georgia Irish

I know this is a crappy subject, a funny intended, but seriously I have been on a diet for three weeks now and seven weeks to go. But until this morning I have felt great. I am eating healthy and lots of cardio. But I am a firefighter in a south metro Atlanta county and about 430 this morning, i was sweating up a storm on the commode hoping and praying we didnt get a call. Well we didnt but my stomach was so torn up I was holding back throw up it hurt so bad. But what I can I take along with Hydroxy cut and Nitro Tech that wont effect my diet but will help me avoid this, or is this just going to be part of the diet, I have not changed my diet in three weeks and had been going regularly so I dont know what the deal was. But thanks for the help.

when you cut down on carbs, you usually get constipated-it's a choice of looking good or feeling good-you have to eat only enough carbs to get some fiber- not so many that you get fat

Top Bottom