Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Constantly hungry

Zanedpuglas55

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So i don´t know why it is like that, but i´m always going through 2 different phases. Phase 1 is where i can just eat as much or as less as i want, i don´t have any problems doing whatever my goal at that time might be.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Phase 2 is being CONSTANTLY hungry (i am in that one right now). I mean really, i can´t think of anything else but food. I just consumed 1/2 a chicken and 400g of cottage cheese with some spoons of nutbutters and i am not full at all. I just made myself an omelett 5 minutes ago. Still not satisfied.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you guys ever experienced things like that? And do you know where this could come from? Since my diet isn´t changing, i don´t think it could be because of my nutrition. Or i might also be wrong...haha[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anyways, looking forward to some of your responses![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I never have that happen to me randomly. I can become ravenously hungry after a particularly intense training session and the like though

a lot of times hunger is really dehydration.

when you consume a lot of dry foods (many americans consume ONLY dry foods) then of course your body will ask for more. but it really wants water rich foods. so why don't you try eating some melon when you feel that way along with a glass or two of good water. then see what happens

also this does not apply to you but a lot of people are habitual eaters. they walk to their kitchen open the fridge and get food just out of habit. or they like to snack in front of the tv or their computer etc. we are creatures of habit. the truth is you are not really hungry here

Top Bottom