Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

considering Anabolic Diet..need help.

TheBigDog

I am considering the Anabolic diet. After researching, this is what I come up w/...

I weight 180lb, 6', 12% BF
I lift weight 4 times a week, Do intense (80-85%) cardio empty stomach in the morning 4-5 times a week, 30 min each session.

Since caloric deficit is still a must, I choose my cal. intake to be 2000. (or should it be lower?)

Here is my split...

1.5g of Protein / lb = 270g = 1080 cal from Protein. (~50%)
30g of carb max during low carb day = 120 cal (~6%)
98g of fax = 890 cal of Fat (~44%)

How does it look? ALso, on carb up days (Sat. and Sunday), how much carb should I eat and what kind of carb? Is it free for all? (I mean..can I eat a few slices of pizza??)

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Sounds like Crumbcake's Ultimate diet.

Get some carbs and fast absorbing protein post workout, stick with low glycemic indexed carbs like slow cooked oatmeal for loading, maybe cut carb loading to one day per week, lots of water and it should work for you.

Your total carb intake sounds about right but depending upon your activity level you may need to adjust up or down. Keep tracking your BF to make certain that you don't loose lean body mass.

Good luck,

Arc

P.S. I wish all this good advice was working for me. I've hit a plateau with a bit of luck it could just be water retention.

A.

Top Bottom