Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confessions of a cereal junky..

Keep a big bottle of water in fridge. Thirst a lot of times is confused with hunger especially in the middle of night. I started doing this a while back and it helps.

Keep a big bottle of water in fridge. Thirst a lot of times is confused with hunger especially in the middle of night. I started doing this a while back and it helps.

I'm almost 40...do you know how many times I have to get up and pee as it is?! Haha but your right I'll keep something by the bed to fill my stomach.

I'm almost 40...do you know how many times I have to get up and pee as it is?! Haha but your right I'll keep something by the bed to fill my stomach.

Just keep a pre-made protein shake in the fridge made with Coconut or Almond milk, something that is tasty, creamy, and will satisfy your craving. I have the same issue at times...my favorite is Honey Bunches of Oats w/ freeze dried raspberries...really bad at 2 am, but it is almost like sleep eating, sometimes I don't remember.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Just keep a pre-made protein shake in the fridge made with Coconut or Almond milk, something that is tasty, creamy, and will satisfy your craving. I have the same issue at times...my favorite is Honey Bunches of Oats w/ freeze dried raspberries...really bad at 2 am, but it is almost like sleep eating, sometimes I don't remember.

Good idea. That should fill me up.

Good idea. That should fill me up.

Another killer snack for evening hours...get yourself some Chobani Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt, a cup or so (8 oz), and mix a scoop of protein powder in it, I use either Cinnamon Bun or Rocky Road from NTBM, and you have yourself a healthy low sugar protein pudding! The Rocky Road is my wifes favorite, and I actually can curb her Jello Pudding craving with this now, the only issue is I can't keep it in the fridge...it is gone if she knows its there lol. Just get creative in a healthy way!

Another killer snack for evening hours...get yourself some Chobani Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt, a cup or so (8 oz), and mix a scoop of protein powder in it, I use either Cinnamon Bun or Rocky Road from NTBM, and you have yourself a healthy low sugar protein pudding! The Rocky Road is my wifes favorite, and I actually can curb her Jello Pudding craving with this now, the only issue is I can't keep it in the fridge...it is gone if she knows its there lol. Just get creative in a healthy way!

I buy the big tub for the house and the smaller ones for work.....its almost an everyday snack. Ever since you gave me the idea of the protein mixed in it has became my sweet snack and has helped me not eat junk.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

I buy the big tub for the house and the smaller ones for work.....its almost an everyday snack. Ever since you gave me the idea of the protein mixed in it has became my sweet snack and has helped me not eat junk.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Awesome...love to hear that bro, I love passing on healthy eating habits to all my family, friends, and iron brothers...it is so good, my bro Dylan sent me some scoops of Ice Cream Sandwich protein today and just used that in my yogurt a few minutes ago...it was really good also!

Thanks D!

Top Bottom