Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Competition #2 For Anyone and Everyone

cityhick

Alright guys. Its time for the new copetition thread. I will explain it. Same rules as last time.

Simply put a post on here with your basic info. Weight, Height, BF%, Basic Diet, workout routine, gear(if any), and have a picture of yourself in your gallery so that everyone can see where you are starting off at. Then at the end of August 23 we will compare and vote on who had the best results. You will not win anything for this but the progress you made. Male, Female, fat(myself), skinny, I dont care you are more then welcome to join. welcome So now just POST!

K to all that join as well.

19 yo
197 lbs
17-18%BF

Currently bringing in as much good food as I can 6 times a day. With as few cheats as possible. And NO heavy binge drinking...AT ALL. Maybe a few beers on weekend. But no CHEAT DAYS.

Cardio at end of every workout. What exactly? Depends how I feel.

Supplments- Muscle Milk ED / Whey/ Thermorexin ED/ Mult-V and Fish Oil ED. Thats about it.

AS- Test E at 300Mgs Week.

I'm in.

Age 36
5'5"
156 pounds
BF% approx 28%

Diet and training are logged in my journal on the Women's forum each day - see sig link. Been alcohol free for 5 weeks and counting (a major achievement, trust me)

Supplements - multivit, B6, ZMA, probiotic powders, Sesapure, GlucorellR

Updated photos in sig link also. Will take more this weekend.

Planned is my trip to Chicago/Detroit on July 12 (2 weeks) for Treilin's and (maybe) Sassy's shows when I also get to meet some other lovely EF members. Can't promise to be clean all trip so that may stall progress a little. However, the rest of the time will be OK.

Looking forward to advice, input and motivation.

pintoca said:
GREAT. I will donate 100.000 tax-free karmas to the winner (both to the male and female)

BTW, I'd love to join but I'm dogy at best nowadays. Baby is taking a lot of workout time (not that I would have that changed, doesn't get any better than time spent with your 16 months old).

Diet is in order though.

I'm in.

Age 27
Female
Height: 5'2

I'm taking pics & measurements on Sunday (that's the scheduled day for my log; sorry for being so uptight. lol).

Program:
3 days of lifting (alternate between Workout A & B)
A: Full Squat 3x5; Bench 3x5; Deadlift 1x5; 2x8 of Dips (weighted) & Decline Bench Crunches (weighted)
B: 3x5 BB Hack Squat; BB Rows 3x5; Military Press 3x5; 2x8 of Front & Side Lat Raises
Rest 2 minutes between sets

3 days of Cardio:
5 min warm-up
Day 1 - Cleans; Day 2 - Sprints; Day 3 - Cleans

I plan on being on this program for 6 months. Hence, the numbers (weight amounts) are VERY light right now.

Diet: I increased the calories to x10-12 bodyweight; 3 low carb days (10-15% carbs), 3 mod carb days (20-25%), 1 refeed day (40-50% carbs).

Supps: Whey & Casein PP, Ephedra & caffeine, YES, Cod Liver Oil, Flax Meal, Multi, Vit E, Biotin, Calcuim w/ Vit. D, Vit C, Gingko Biloba, and probiotics.

Goal: 125 & 17% or just leaner than I am now. :)

Last edited:
GREAT CITY IM IN! At work, so give me some time, i gotta type in word, and transfer over lol

Great Contest #2!
Time to recruit.

Whens the deadline to join in?

EDIT HERE:

Ok, Cityhick, here we go

Contestant: MM107
Height: 6’0
Weight: 185

Some Past Info on Myself.
Click Here for most Recent Bulking Thread / Click Here for Past Cutting Log

Click here for my Most Recent Pics (Will upload to here later)

Goals: Right now im just trying to CUT up my stomach. BUT it isn’t as important as myself gaining strength. If its Abs or strength. Abs is gone =]. I want to be 205 @ or below 10%BF. But this is next winter =]

Another Goal of mine is to Deadlift BIG. I have hit 398x1. I want 420 =]

Another Lift Goal is on my Bench. I want 315 =]

I know those numbers are only possible if I bulk. So that’s why im clean bulking. Hoping that my timed meals will help me grow mass.

Diet Habbits

7 Meals. 1 is a postworkout Shake, So 6 Real Food Meals.
40%Protein/40%Carbs/40%Fats. Around 3300 cals daily.

Training Habbits
Usually 5-6 times a week. Cardio On off Days. I know im close to overtaining, but I say no such thing as over training, only UNDEREATING =]

I Lift like a power lifter. Low Rep Range. 5-7. Rest Time = 3mins- 5mins.

Last edited:
Top Bottom