Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Competition #2 For Anyone and Everyone

HiDnGoD said:
Went for a 50 min bike ride this afternoon. 40 friggin degrees with the humidex.
That's about 105 for you non-celsius heathens, LOL.
Sweated me arse off, I did.
I'll get measurements this week.

AWESOME! I ran at 6.0 miles/hr for 1 hour! WE ROCK! started a new supp to day called Ripped by NXcare, from the GNC store. I think it helped me with my workout today! I will let you know how it goes.

ck2006 said:
AWESOME! I ran at 6.0 miles/hr for 1 hour! WE ROCK! started a new supp to day called Ripped by NXcare, from the GNC store. I think it helped me with my workout today! I will let you know how it goes.
I can't run. My knees can't handle it. Jumped off too many tank fenders, years ago.
Bike riding , roller blading & crosstrainers are it for my geriatric kneesies

HiDnGoD said:
I can't run. My knees can't handle it. Jumped off too many tank fenders, years ago.
Bike riding , roller blading & crosstrainers are it for my geriatric kneesies

It doesn't matter whatcha do, as long as it is done. I am training for an 8k in July. I did it 2 years ago and came in dead last, but to my credit my youngest was only 4months old. I am going back this year to see if I can beat my time!

ck2006 said:
It doesn't matter whatcha do, as long as it is done. I am training for an 8k in July. I did it 2 years ago and came in dead last, but to my credit my youngest was only 4months old. I am going back this year to see if I can beat my time!
Lol, no wonder you didn't do well with a kid hanging off.
Kudo's for trying, so early.
I'm sure you'll do well this year.

HiDnGoD said:
Lol, no wonder you didn't do well with a kid hanging off.
Kudo's for trying, so early.
I'm sure you'll do well this year.

I am hoping, it is called Beat beetowan (spelling) and you have to finish the race before his 8th symphony ends, well last time I told them to start playing it again until I was done, and they did!

Missed my workout today.... but played a couple hours of B-Ball... talk about cardio. You guys are killing it.

cityhick said:
Missed my workout today.... but played a couple hours of B-Ball... talk about cardio. You guys are killing it.

couple HOURS of B-ball, me thinks you are too! Who won?

Top Bottom