Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Competition #2 For Anyone and Everyone

william rand said:
well this is what I am going to try in the following order:

1) increase my cardio frequency by 1 or 2 more sessions/weekly
2) also I have been eating dried fruits(figs), I might cut down on them just a little to see what happens. I have been doing this all along though, nothing new here.

Note: I think the body just makes it harder to lose fat when you get to a certain level.

I know what you mean, been practically the same weight since January! You can do it!

We have a big enough lawn that it qualifies as a cardio workout whenever I mow it. Takes about 40 min & I'm drenched by the time I'm done.

Bought some muslce milk today... yummmm. Missed it. Time to start EATING. Feel bad for you guys that have to eat clean 100% of the time. By no means am I lean... but if I eat good 75% of the time with good cardio and lifting HEAVY and hard I will loose fat. With the "suppelments" I am taking I dont need to be to picky. Thank god. Everyone still in the compitition. Usally a lot of people join and only a few stay. Still have 3 times as many as the last one.

cityhick said:
Bought some muslce milk today... yummmm. Missed it. Time to start EATING. Feel bad for you guys that have to eat clean 100% of the time. By no means am I lean... but if I eat good 75% of the time with good cardio and lifting HEAVY and hard I will loose fat. With the "suppelments" I am taking I dont need to be to picky. Thank god. Everyone still in the compitition. Usally a lot of people join and only a few stay. Still have 3 times as many as the last one.
hey bro what supplements are you taking and what are they for??

Haha My supplements are Test E, Muslce Milk and whey. Thermorexin(sometimes) :chomp: ;)
My goal is to be VERY strong with big mass and about 12-14% BF.

JMT!? Wher the hell have you been bro!? Just started mine last monday. Hopfully I will be at 220 at about 16% when Im done.....for some rason I dropped down to 194 eating like crazy.

i was getting a little too focused on gear and working out and my work was suffering. i needed to get back into work and now have found a happy median. i tend to focus on one thing sometimes too much and let all other things go. its good to be back. if you do nothing but gain muscle and not much fat during the cycle, your bf will def drop, prob below 16%, esp if you eat clean and do some mild cardio.

I plan on doing some intense cardio and eating pretty clean. Cant wait. I understand about work. and right now work is takin to much outta my workouts.... so i think im quitting my job. :)

OK - I'm in. If Sarge and Bunny are judging I can kill 2 birds w/ one stone as I have yet to post pics - coming soon, possibly tomorrow

5'11"
220 lbs
30 yrs
Alpha Male :chomp:

I am waiting to get my BF% to 10-12% before I start a cycle of andropen 275, Test E 250, deca250, and dbol 30mgs. I should start in about 6 weeks (when does contest 3 start ?????). My diet is down to 2000 cal a day w/ 220+ grams of protien and very little carbs. I am going to start carb cyling (thanks sassy!) tomorrow and am done w/ cheat meals and booze till the contest is over......or at least I'm going to try.All my lifts are done w/ free weight and I train very intensily. I always want to lift more and live for adding plates. I prefer to lift heavy for 5-7 reps. Have to switch it up for the next 30 days to 10-12 reps to give my tendons a small break, then it is off to tear a F'ing hole in Madcows 5x5. :chomp:

My curret split: - prior to finding EF I did a bodypart perday, 5 days on 2 off. I learned the perils of this on EF (thanks to the EF gods) and have had tremendous strength gains - I was never deadlifting, making the progression to the machines, and was getting away from squatting heavy and deep. I found EF and switched to this program 8 weeks ago.

Monday: Legs, Calves, Abs
Squats- Leg Press (ATF) - SLDL - Lying Leg Curls- Standing calf- Seated Calf-Decline Ab's - Swissball Ab

Wednesday: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
Bench - Incline DB- Dips - Military DB - Lateral Raises - Pushdowns -SkullCrushers

Friday: Back, Traps, Bicep, Forearms
Deadlift -Chins -BB Rows -BB Shrugs -BB Curls -DB curls -Forearm curls

I'm doing cardio on my lifting mornings on an empty stomach - low intensity, typically uphill on the treadmill. Sometimes I even feel like I'm cheating on this as I will go jumprope after 30 mintues of walking boredom. I am doing cardio twice a day on non lifting days - high intensity typically both times. Boxing, track work, etc. I'm in Texas, so track work in the summer can be brutal. Sunday is a rest day unles I miss AM cardio during the week.

Did my first high rep leg, calf, ab workout today: :mix:

It was hard - may drop weight next week. Did my squats w/ 225x12 for 3 sets. Set 1 was x15 and set 2 felt gooooood. Went up to 275 thinking it was gonna be x10 and it was x7. GRRRRRRR. Everything else went pretty much the same - set one I'm thinking the weight is too light, and by set 3 I am dying out before I hit my rep range.

footnote: didn't do calfs or abs - Memorial Day and the wife and kids were waiting to go swimming - I was at the gym for 75min easily - gotta get it down to 60min max and be through it all. No cardio today - :worried: well, I did jumprope for 3 rounds after my leg workout - can't do that after a 5-7 rep range leg day! :p

Top Bottom