Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Competition #2 For Anyone and Everyone

Decision - for the male...

I feel this guy's pictures speak volumes ...

comp_comparisions_mm_may_aug_legs.jpg

comp_comparisions_mm_may_aug_chest.jpg

comp_comparisions_mm_may_aug_back.jpg

Congrats mm ... you are the winner for the men.​

12 weeks he blew up & stayed lean, bravo mm ...

Pinto where you at ?!
Female = CK
Male = mm

Everyone who played & made this fun, thank you ... I think everyone is a winner, really, your support for one another is fantastic. I hope ya'll know I :heart: ya & this was tough for me.. I just want to be fair to everyone :rose:

*Bunny* said:
12 weeks he blew up & stayed lean, bravo mm ...

Pinto where you at ?!
Female = CK
Male = mm

Everyone who played & made this fun, thank you ... I think everyone is a winner, really, your support for one another is fantastic. I hope ya'll know I :heart: ya & this was tough for me.. I just want to be fair to everyone :rose:
Wow. I must have missed MM's comparison. What a difference. AWESOME. Congrats, dude.

And ck, you're amazing too. Making the progress you did is certainly commendable. But making that progress, with the challenges you face (family, health, etc) is just inspiring.

Thanks *Bunny* for all your help too. I'm so stoked for the next one. I'l let my after pics from here stand as my before pics for the next one. If no one else starts it, I will when I get back from camping next weekend.

HiDnGoD said:
Wow. I must have missed MM's comparison. What a difference. AWESOME. Congrats, dude.

And ck, you're amazing too. Making the progress you did is certainly commendable. But making that progress, with the challenges you face (family, health, etc) is just inspiring.

Thanks *Bunny* for all your help too. I'm so stoked for the next one. I'l let my after pics from here stand as my before pics for the next one. If no one else starts it, I will when I get back from camping next weekend.

I am in again too, I have to be to be able to compete and this time YES I am going to compete in April. You guys motivate my (dimply j/k)ass I mean face, hee hee, way too much not to.

Thanks everyone!!!!!! :heart: especially cityhick for starting this!!!!

HiDnGoD said:

You're welcome HiDn, I am waiting to her back from a few people about 'better' prizes with more defined rules if you guys are interested... I'll let you know what I find out... if you wanna go again just for fun, by all means... I'll have a more structured comp soon enough ...

Peace, I'm gonna crash b/c lightening strikes & my PC does lol :)

*Bunny* said:
You're welcome HiDn, I am waiting to her back from a few people about 'better' prizes with more defined rules if you guys are interested... I'll let you know what I find out... if you wanna go again just for fun, by all means... I'll have a more structured comp soon enough ...

Peace, I'm gonna crash b/c lightening strikes & my PC does lol :)
Speaking only for myself, the better prizes & more structure are not necessary. I just enjoyed the experience. Met some fabulous people, got some great motivation.

Top Bottom