Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Competition #2 For Anyone and Everyone

Wow, lot of people in this - cool!

Had a good week, I guess. Worked out my arms properly for once and am now suffering big time from DOMS. My wrists and grip are buggered which will make it hard for chest day today. I don't wear gloves - will that help?

Turned down a vodka last night and it was hard to do that.

New pics coming next week though today I will load up all the ones I've taken so far in my gallery.

See below:

Pink bikini - Sept 2005
Black bikini on beach - Dec 2005
Indoor shots - May 2006

Last edited:
Hey Rand. Early morning cardio is good. Do you do circit training for endurance with the Martial arts? If not maybe start a new routine circuit doesnt do anything for me..

mermaid said:
Wow, lot of people in this - cool!

Had a good week, I guess. Worked out my arms properly for once and am now suffering big time from DOMS. My wrists and grip are buggered which will make it hard for chest day today. I don't wear gloves - will that help?

Turned down a vodka last night and it was hard to do that.

New pics coming next week though today I will load up all the ones I've taken so far in my gallery.

I have been using wrist supports and these things that hook onto my weights during step ups and lunges to support more of the weight than my wrists. The supports help some, other times they make things worse. The things that hook are awesome. As far as gloves, I am going to try some too, I have callouses that are so big and ugly, but I don't know if the gloves will help those.

ck2006, try shaving the callouses down with pumice or something like that type of texture. Gloves do really help with keeping your hands callous free. (my g/f hates the rough scratchy feel :( )

Btw, with running on an empty stomach, since you sleep for 7-9 hours (should at least get that many), that's quite a long time for your body to go without food. I don't know for sure (I don't do cardio) but some of the forums I go to don't recommend running before getting something to eat due to the burning of muscle. Though, I'm really not too sure, but you may want to look into it.

anyway................I'm really hoping to get pics in sometime soon, my camera card died, so I have to use my friend's or buy another chip. I'll try to get them in asap

william rand said:
thanks, much appreciated...I seem to be stuck now at this weight for 4-5 weeks, been trying to figure out what I can change..

DIET!!!!! ??? I dont know if you have posted yours up on here but usually when you are "stuck" at a certain weight, its the diet that has to be cleaned up :)

oso0690 said:
ck2006, try shaving the callouses down with pumice or something like that type of texture. Gloves do really help with keeping your hands callous free. (my g/f hates the rough scratchy feel :( )

Btw, with running on an empty stomach, since you sleep for 7-9 hours (should at least get that many), that's quite a long time for your body to go without food. I don't know for sure (I don't do cardio) but some of the forums I go to don't recommend running before getting something to eat due to the burning of muscle. Though, I'm really not too sure, but you may want to look into it.

anyway................I'm really hoping to get pics in sometime soon, my camera card died, so I have to use my friend's or buy another chip. I'll try to get them in asap

I will try that, they are sooo attractive on a girl! :)

ck2006 said:
I just went grocery shopping with 4 kids and a husband in superstore. Iam hypo glycemic and need some carbs LOL! :)
LOL, that'll do it. Friggin husbands are an energy drain :p .
The only time I use wrist wraps is when I D.L. over 185 or so pounds.
I thought I took enough carbs to see me through the ride, but the wind was stronger than I thought, I rode a little harder, & I went a little longer=carb deficiency.

HiDnGoD said:
LOL, that'll do it. Friggin husbands are an energy drain :p .
The only time I use wrist wraps is when I D.L. over 185 or so pounds.
I thought I took enough carbs to see me through the ride, but the wind was stronger than I thought, I rode a little harder, & I went a little longer=carb deficiency.

That still rocks, I plan on taking the boys for a long bike through the trails when it stops fu*(^% raining here. though I suppose I could take them through the mud, they would enjoy it :)

Aries13 said:
DIET!!!!! ??? I dont know if you have posted yours up on here but usually when you are "stuck" at a certain weight, its the diet that has to be cleaned up :)

well this is what I am going to try in the following order:

1) increase my cardio frequency by 1 or 2 more sessions/weekly
2) also I have been eating dried fruits(figs), I might cut down on them just a little to see what happens. I have been doing this all along though, nothing new here.

Note: I think the body just makes it harder to lose fat when you get to a certain level.

Top Bottom