Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Competition #2 For Anyone and Everyone

Yea people think its kinda wierd that I have a water bottle in my back pocket 99% of the time. People at work cant bieleve how much I drink. I think boss is getting psised because I drink about 7 of his bottle waters in about 10 hours... withc is still not enough

cityhick said:
Yea people think its kinda wierd that I have a water bottle in my back pocket 99% of the time. People at work cant bieleve how much I drink. I think boss is getting psised because I drink about 7 of his bottle waters in about 10 hours... withc is still not enough

LOL. I hve 2 1.5 Liter bottles on my desk. I always get funny looks when I fill them up at the water cooler.

Ok I'm in!!!!!!

24 years old
5’7
20% + BF

Starting today

Lifting 5 times a week in the Afternoon
Cardio 4 times a week in the Morning

Supplementation
Cardio Breeze (for morning cardio)
Thermorexin
Levorex
Yohimburn DF
Amino’s
Multivitamins

1cc of Test
1cc of Deca a week ;)

I'll post the details of my diet at a later time :p and I'll take pics tonight :worried:

Today was good until I got home. TON of bullshit. Court people are assholes and now all weekend I gotta do community service instead of enjoying my time off my 60+ hours a week. Not only that but the hours I did work last week (65) My boss cut me a check for like 3/4..... WTF! Im so fuckin pissed right now I am going to destroy it at the gym...

cityhick said:
Today was good until I got home. TON of bullshit. Court people are assholes and now all weekend I gotta do community service instead of enjoying my time off my 60+ hours a week. Not only that but the hours I did work last week (65) My boss cut me a check for like 3/4..... WTF! Im so fuckin pissed right now I am going to destroy it at the gym...

Work it off at the gym!
GO HICK GO!

haha Its officail I killed it. God I feel better. Now time for a sit in the hot tub and a blow job..... life is okay now. :)

I've got 3 weddings to go to this summer. Went to get a new suit & for the first time ever, the pants didn't fit me. To get a suit that fits my shoulders, the waist of the suit has to be taken in, but the pants that come with that size jacket are too large to be able to take in the right amount. The guy told me to stop working out, LOL. It's astounding, really, 'cause I think I'm still a pig, but apparently I'm a well built pig.

HiDnGoD said:
I've got 3 weddings to go to this summer. Went to get a new suit & for the first time ever, the pants didn't fit me. To get a suit that fits my shoulders, the waist of the suit has to be taken in, but the pants that come with that size jacket are too large to be able to take in the right amount. The guy told me to stop working out, LOL. It's astounding, really, 'cause I think I'm still a pig, but apparently I'm a well built pig.

Don't you stop! that is awesome, I love it when people see their results like that.... made my weekend! Keep it up!

Top Bottom