Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Competition #2 For Anyone and Everyone

This compitition is fuckin huge. Going to be hard to keep track. We need some pics guys. And Yes I will have mine ASAP. With mesurments and Max lifts.

I'm posting my pics & measurements on Sunday. Its the morning of my refeed. Its been a year since my max lifts; it isn't worth mentioning them.

Good luck to everyone involved so far. I'm out for this one. Single, leave work at midnight and head straight to the gym, no vacation plans for the summer. :rolleyes: Just maintaining the bodyfat and trying to increase weights every few workouts. I'll probably post some more pics in my gallery soon. Props to Cityhick for starting this thing. Good motivational tool for everyone.

Couldnt get to the gym tonight. Was going to after my nap but then slept an extra hour. Woke up in the middle of the pistons game and couldnt leave it. Just means now that I will have to lift Saturday and sunday... Not a big eal because I am not drinking heavy anymore. Will be nice to not be hung over.

cityhick said:
Couldnt get to the gym tonight. Was going to after my nap but then slept an extra hour. Woke up in the middle of the pistons game and couldnt leave it. Just means now that I will have to lift Saturday and sunday... Not a big eal because I am not drinking heavy anymore. Will be nice to not be hung over.

I went for you today, mine was the hockey game, arrrrr,

leg day again tomorrow, wheres the pics, hmmmmm.

:heart: Water, water, water :heart:

haha Well to make sure I am getting my water in I bought a gallon jug with a big handle on it. Need to make sure i get one of those a day in at work and one at night. 2 Gallons is a lot of water. My ass is just starting to feel better from my first shot.. :)

cityhick said:
haha Well to make sure I am getting my water in I bought a gallon jug with a big handle on it. Need to make sure i get one of those a day in at work and one at night. 2 Gallons is a lot of water. My ass is just starting to feel better from my first shot.. :)

shot????????? you, you, you!

Good to hear about the water! I am trying to do the same I carry a water bottle around where ever I go, and then I go in a store, and at home, and at gas stations, at the grocery store, arrrr LOL

Top Bottom