Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Competition #2 For Anyone and Everyone

This is my post into my LOG, too much to retype!!

What’s up the wonderful world of EF!!

Log update. This was my BDAY weekend, so a lot of Drinking, and not so much training, but hey I HAD A LOT OF FUN! Lol. But training is back!

I had the Deadlift competition on Friday. Amazing.

Got there and REALLY PULLED MY ASS OFF.

Contestants/ Max Lifts / Weight at Lift
Me : 423lbs @ 180lbs
Kevin : 331lbs @ 160
Tom : 485lbs @ 165
Joey : 463lbs @ 170

The gym record is 501 @ 165. We were all having fun in the Deadlift area, when the Gym owner (TEDDY) comes in, and sees the weight loaded on the bar, and sees all of us under 200lbs. And starts asking us training length/weight/etc. When we told him he was stunned that TOM is only 165. and That I only had been training for 3 months. He told us about the competition, coming up and wants us too be in it. He told me some tips, etc. I want to be pulling 500 in couple months =]

Friday Log
Deadlift: warmed up to 1 rep max’es, hit 423lbs! New PR!
Lat Pull downs: 90x10 140x5 140x5 90x7
Bent over Barbell Row: 135x10 145x7 145x7 135x8

Saturday – Triceps & Abs
Close Grip Bench w/ green bands: 135x3 135x3 135x3 155x3 135x3
Close Grip Bench w/o bands: 135x10 185x5 185x5 185x5
Dips: BW+45 X 10 / BW+90 X 7 / BW+135 X 4 / BW+45 X 5
Seated overhead Skull Crushers: (85x10) X 4

Notes: The DIPS were my major killer on Saturday. There was this jerk off trainer there, 3 clients, getting in my way, and even almost had his head knocked off by my boy doing some hang cleans. So he’s in bicep area, SCREAMING, and I don’t mean grunting, I mean SCREAMING! So I can tell people are getting annoyed. So I laughed it off. So then he’s still screaming with his next client, while one of the other clients are near a pushdown machine and i'M DIPPING. So I load 2 up, SCREAM 7 REPS., so then now I have everyone looking at ME, laughing because they know what i’M doing, So then I load up 135lbs and people are like wow he’s going to try it with 3 plates, so I SCREAM OUT 4 REPS the loudest I have ever been. So when i am done, literally almost everyone was giving me the “good job shutting that asshole up” screaming with bicep curls. Oh well, lol

Sunday – Recovery Day from Night Out,

Monday – Beach Day (time to see if all the work paid off)

Went to Rockaway Beach over in Queens. Tons of compliments, TONS, really made me feel good since It was after 3 days of drinking HARDCORE. A lot of “juicehead comments” by the dudes and GOOD complements from the chickas!

Other NOTES:

Birthday was amazing, went to a club, boys bought me a table and a bottle. Drinking till about 3am.

Then I go outside and some asshole is being retarded so me and him start going at it(after he started with me) so then he’s nervous because I literally want to kill him, goes to his car and gets a fuckin bat out. So now it’s Me + Him in the middle of the street, right in front of the club. So I look him in the face and say “whacha going to do with that pussy” and I hocked a loogie in his FACE lol. So then he hit me lol. He hit me in the RIBS, so I looked and laughed, not only am I drunk I really have a rage problem so right now is 0 pain for me lol. He hits me, so I punched him as he tried to swing another time, square in the face. Then, he hits me across the back, im drunk so gotta deal with it lol, I look at him and I laugh again like a pure psycho, now he doesn’t want to keep hitting me because he prob realeased the only way to knock me down would be a face shot and he prob ddnt want to take it there yet, so we fighting, undercover cops pull up, see he has the bat, and took him away and told me to get out of there lmao. LOVE IT. Even tho I got a semi-asskicking, everyone gets one once in a while if your drunk lol

BUT BESIDES THAT, HAD AN AMAZING WEEKEND!

lol @ MM being a drunk crazy bastard... nice pull at ur comp though!!!

Everyone else, glad to see progress posting and pics up.

HICK!!!! Post Pics Beotch!

:evil:

I'm back in the game tomorrow after a little hiatus, with New Motivation and New meaning... see how my injuries hold up in the gym, I'm going to focus on form and try to cut the intensity down about 40% to start... back on cutting diet tomorrow too, pizza tonight to top off the long weekend :)

Feeling: Fat, small, weak, and shitty... cheat weekend/LONG weekend was more than worth every momment of this :coffee:

MM107.. I got enough drunkin fighting stories to compete with the Irish. :) Gotta love em. And when I am lifting hard and then drink the Invinsible. Immortal version of me really comes out. Those times are gone for awhile now. Stayed sober all weekend... big deal for me and plan on it for the next 16-20 weeks. A few beers here and there but thats it.

Training wise... I maxed out at bench today and BARELY got up 225. Thats 20lbs in about 2 months. It is weak for a man of my size but Fantastic for me personally. I will be maxing out all week. Pictures will come tonight. Down to 197 too. Hope to get to 220.

al420 said:
OK - I'm in. If Sarge and Bunny are judging I can kill 2 birds w/ one stone as I have yet to post pics - coming soon, possibly tomorrow
Nice job on posting up thumpa! Not sure if judges were ever declared but I'll help out in any way I can, since I cannot really compete.

Looking forward to your progress & dang pics already! You have to start somewhere :)

NICE JOB on ALL who joined ... and kudos & K to those that posted pics so far.. have some catching up to do.

:wavey:

Have a great evening! :D

Awwesome workout last night, chest & arms. I'm loving those skull Krushers.
Made it to the gym this A.M. for some cardio. First time in months, before work.
Now I sleepy, LOL.

HiDnGoD said:
Awwesome workout last night, chest & arms. I'm loving those skull Krushers.
Made it to the gym this A.M. for some cardio. First time in months, before work.
Now I sleepy, LOL.

NO SLEEP FOR YOU! :)

I just finished at the gym, bis and tris, 30 minutes on the eliptical and when my girls go for their nap another round on the treadmill! Then outside, it is too hot to stay in, going to take them for a walk at the trails, yahoo. Sunscreen this time a must, I am still peeling from the last burn :rolleyes:

Now here is a question, my right wrist and forearm are still hurting on my 2nd superset of bis so I have to take the weight down to 10 pounds for the one arm. My other arm use to be sore like that too but the soreness has gone away. Do I keep on plugging through with the right arm, use lower weights, use the same weights? I use my wrist support on the right, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

I was also think of changing the exercise this is what I am doing right now....
any suggestions to change it up??

4 sets of 15

one arm barbell
tricep push ups

incline db
french incline press

alternating db
tricep cable

Top Bottom