Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Comment on my Cutting Diet + Gain Muscle Diet + Test E

zk7

Hi,

Below is my cutting Diet + gain muscle diet + Test E:

Meal 1:
Coffee
Bagel
2 Slice Low Fat Orange Cheese(you know one u put in burger)
1 Table Spoon of Yogurt
1.5 Scoops Whey Protein

Meal 2:
2 Small Slice Meat/roast beef
1 Tuna Can
1/2 Pita Bread
Veggies / Salad

Meal 3:
2 Small Slice Meat/Roast Beef
1 Tuna Can
1/2 Pita Bread
Veggies / Salad

Meal 4:
2 Scoops Whey before Bed

And on Training days i just Add 1 PWO Shake which is 3 Scoops Whey (around 60grams protein) + 1 Banana + 1 Yogurt.

I take Test E 750mg/week
and 1 Aromasin (12.5mg ED)

I will be adding Tren E to the Mix soon to maybe promote more growth and anger ?

Waiting reply.

I don't juice so I can't comment on your cycle but:

The "Orange Cheese" you refer to is Kraft cheese, aka Fake Cheese! I'd lose this if I were you - 1% cottage cheese instead?

Also - What's with the pitta bread? I mean if it's your favourite fair enough... but I bet it's carbs ain't great.

I don't know how juice effects it but usually you can't Cut and Gain muscle. You'll probably cut up a bit but won't be your diet.

Your diet could be cleaner and if your goal is to gain fat and lose muscle at the same time, you are probably going to be unhappy with your results, unless you are very easy to please or have like never trained before, in which case I woudln't recommend doing a cycle.

Bulk for a few weeks, then cut back on your calories. Trying to both at the same time is usually counter-rpoductive and any way you slice it, your results won't be as good as they could have been had you focussed on gaining for a while, then cutting.

Top Bottom