Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming of you diet

Nathan

Hey guys. How do you guys come off your diet? I'd like to do it by not gaining the fat all back (keep the bf% I've gotten down to), at least for a while. How slowly do I need to up calories to get back to about 400 over maintenance. I'm about 500cal below maintenance now. Help would be appreciated.

Well, unless you've slowed your metabolism, returning to maintenance calories should be just that - a return to maintenance, ie. no weight loss/gain.

If you've restricted carbs to an extreme amount, add them back slowly, like +25g/day or something. You will probably retain a lot of water if you jump back into eating high carbs too quickly. Also, eating very low carbs for a long time will lower your insulin sensitivity, so add them back slowly and give your body a chance to readjust.

Make sure you stop eating your dieting food gradually. Keep eating frequently, and add a small amount of food to every meal. Just stay away from dairy, especially milk. I noticed that I cannot stomach milk after dieting.

Top Bottom