Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Combining oats & eggs ?

marloncesar

[FONT=&quot]I know this maybe a stupid question, but as ive seen on a few diets throughout this site, people have put down as having say; 50g oats and 3-4 eggs for meal 1 (breakfast). Are these mixed together, to make and eggy oats concoction? or eaten as separate entities, to make up the complete meal??[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

It makes no difference if you mix them up or eat them separately really. It all ends up chopped, ground, and mixed by the time it arrives in your stomach regardless.

well first off it depends on the materials.. food prep and cooking is important too

so if you get high quality eggs and high quality organic RAW oats then go for it. but if you buy cheap eggs from walmart and those quaker oats that have tons of sugar in them then you are wasting your time. also how you cook the eggs important. use unrefined coconut oil, don't use those stupid PAM sprays or refined oils like many guys do. you are turning something healthy into something bad

I know this maybe a stupid question, but as ive seen on a few diets throughout this site, people have put down as having say; 50g oats and 3-4 eggs for meal 1 (breakfast). Are these mixed together, to make and eggy oats concoction? or eaten as separate entities, to make up the complete meal??

Usually separate.

I love a bowl of Irish oats with a bit of butter, pepper and an egg over easy on top. 4-5 eggs though I’d rather have scrambled on the side

I blend 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/2 cup raw oats, 3/4 cup egg whites then cook it like a pancake with sugar free syrup. Very good daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom