Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College Student needing help

Heath1119ax

I am a 20 year old college student who weighs about 220 and am about 6,1. I still have alot of baby fat around my waist and neck and I'm looking for a diet that will help me get more cut in a fairly fast amount of time. I'm starting a pretty intense workout routine as well and am looking for a good diet to assist it.

Thanks.

mr. x's all natural peanut butter diet is good too. just a ckd, but with easy to keep ratios, especially for a college student. trex and lrex and help tons too. their good dieting supplements. plenty of info on them in the board.

T-rex is pretty good. But....

Well, just sort of stop eating junk. That was the step that helped me the most. You can do all the fancy stuff later but just stop eating crap. EG - write down what you ate for the last two days - everything - and think about that and how it contributes to your current state of being.

I hope that makes sense. The ambien is starting to kick in and I just watched about an hour of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, so rationality may not be a virtue I posess at the present time.

Number 1 in the hood, G!

im in the same boat as u man. Now, to kill my sweet cravings, i start my meals w/10 eggs (no yolk) and a salad.Icw cream isnt too tasty when ur stuffed:)

Top Bottom