Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cold cuts for sandwiches

Floyd2Can

what is so bad about cold cuts? I mean they fit my macros, they have lots of protein and they are easy to get and cheap. I just get the ones in the packages at the grocery store and put a couple pieces of bread and a slice of cheese and now I have 80g of protein to eat. Everyone is saying they bad for you which is stupid

I think cold cuts are alright once in a while but dont make a habbit of them.

processed meats are one of the worst foods you can put in your body

the preservatives that are used cause gut problems, cancer, inflammation and other health problems.

if you want to use cut meat like that, a place like whole foods has that available which is perfectly fine cause they don't add preservatives. but you don't want to get cold cuts from a normal supermarket awful

what is so bad about cold cuts? I mean they fit my macros, they have lots of protein and they are easy to get and cheap. I just get the ones in the packages at the grocery store and put a couple pieces of bread and a slice of cheese and now I have 80g of protein to eat. Everyone is saying they bad for you which is stupid

No it's not. Nitrates and a bunch of salt and other additives.

It isn't the "macros" that are bad but the additives. There are a bunch of preservatives that have cancer causing properties.

Processed meats have preservatives added and so are just not the best to feed on daily. Maybe a couple of meals per week you should be fine but you shouldn't make processed meats a staple of your diet.

For more info on diet please check out our podcast:

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Top Bottom