Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cold cuts on my diet

Robin Peterson

what could be the heathiest cold cut for somebody who's looking to get leaner, I heard many of them are loaded with sodium and other ar like mocked meat. Cold cuts is something I eat most of the time because I don't have time to cook, I have been getting turkey but I'm getting sick of it and need to have a different one , thank you

There are much better options. Not to mention all the nitrates, preservatives, artificial flavours and colours...cold cuts are full of fat and empty calories. A lot of cold cuts have wheat and bread crumbs added as a binder. Just read the ingredient list on the package and you will think twice about consuming it. Probably half the ingredients you won't even be able to pronounce.

It's always best to stick with single ingredient foods on a diet. They give you the most bang for your buck. If you compare 100g of cold cuts to 100g of boneless skinless chicken breast, the chicken breast will be much lower in calories and fat while providing more protein.

Not to mention the fact that most food preservatives are estrogenic in the body.

You need to make your own. Simply cook a chicken or turkey and slice it. They add so much crap to deli meats that it is terrible.

Top Bottom