x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Cold cuts

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Cold cuts within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Are cold cuts a good source of protein ? I heard nitrates are bad but I donít have a lot of money to eat organic meats. Can I get gains from cold cuts?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Cold cuts

All Natural

Cold cuts

Are cold cuts a good source of protein ? I heard nitrates are bad but I donít have a lot of money to eat organic meats. Can I get gains from cold cuts?

Re: Cold cuts

It's not the choicest of meats, but it is better than going without enough protein in my opinion. Chicken breast is pretty cheap though....

we just had this discussion about meal prepping on our last podcast.

here is the deal: cold cuts and processed meats are probably one of the worst things (short of sugar) you can put into your body. do you realize the amount of preservatives they put on them? sulfites? your entire digestion system will be gone.

and don't give me that bs that you can't afford real whole foods. cold cuts are just as expensive, if not more, than just buying grassfed beef or step 2 poultry and humane eggs. you need to learn how to prepare and cook your own food. I know sooooo many people with kids and what not who 'don't have time' to prep food daily, so they buy cold cuts and send their kid to school with that instead of nutritious food. well sorry, but maybe you should not have kids if you don't have time.

here is my advice for all you on here and we talked about this on our last podcast. invest in a gas grill. you take your whole chicken cutlet and marinade it for a few hours in coconut oil, salt, pepper, paprika, etc. healthy marinade. then throw it on the grill make sure it is cooked but not burned.. now you have lunch for the next 3 days and the marinade will naturally preserve the meat. beef is even easier. just throw some salt and pepper on it and cook. you will save a fortune buying and cooking your own food
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by getit56 View Post
    Are cold cuts a good source of protein ? I heard nitrates are bad but I donít have a lot of money to eat organic meats. Can I get gains from cold cuts?
    I would not recommend using it as a main source for your protein as your daily sodium intake is gonna shoot up quite a bit.
    So that's my opinion, use them sparingly.
    Natural or Enhanced
    Male or Female

Individualized Training & Diet Plans

Quote Quote posted by getit56 View Post
    So don't. There's an option between cold cuts and organic products - just normal meat.

Stevesmis right about the price too

Too processed for me with a lot of sodium. I don't recommend...

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    So don't. There's an option between cold cuts and organic products - just normal meat.
    This. Exactly. Dont buy into the organic hype, but also I wouldn't recommend cold cuts. You list one extreme then another. Just buy normal meat man.
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM