Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

coke zero at break fast

maximunforze

I want to consume caffeine in the morning before work out since it gives me great energy boost and alertness, I was wondering If I can replace coffee once in a while with coke zero
or it's bullshit this diet sodas don't contain any calories?

Diet sodas do not contain any calories. They will not hinder fat loss in any way but they really aren''t good for you. As a treat once in a while - no problem but they aren''t something you should be consuming regularly.

Do what I do. I don't ever buy diet soda at the grocery store. That way I can't drink it regularly. I only have diet soda once in a while as a treat when I am out for dinner or at a social event.

First of all, they are always full of calories and other bad stuff, so it is best not to drink those sodas. Besides, a coke will not have even nearly as much caffeine as coffee will, so it will not be able to replace coffee if that is what you want.

First of all, they are always full of calories and other bad stuff, so it is best not to drink those sodas. Besides, a coke will not have even nearly as much caffeine as coffee will, so it will not be able to replace coffee if that is what you want.

Not the 'zero' versions but I can't imagine drinking a soda of any type at breakfast time

Just my opinion but if you are truly fasting then I would not consume a Coke Zero. It has artificial sweeteners and they will trigger the same insulin spike that real sugar does. When fasting you want to take advantage of low insulin levels and high growth hormone levels.

Top Bottom