Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coffee how much is enough?

plugplug2

Hey guys how many cups of coffee do you guys drink a day ? My wife thinks I drink too much when I say its probably about average. I have 4 cups throughout the day is that way too much ?

Hey guys how many cups of coffee do you guys drink a day ? My wife thinks I drink too much when I say its probably about average. I have 4 cups throughout the day is that way too much ?

300mg max 450 i think is recommended
3cups. each cup is avg 150.
Im working off memory so someone 2nd that please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I aim for 4 per day. The recommended intake for caffeine is 400mg a day

a recent study found that 3 cups per day helped liver health.

As with all studies check who sponsored it. If it's a coffee company... ha ha

a recent study found that 3 cups per day helped liver health.

cmon man really?

coffee has some health benefits but it also has some really bad things it does too.. like ruin your sleep, speed up heart rate

i don't drink coffee at all, nor do i drink tea. neither are healthy, but 90% of people drink them so it is impossible to debate the topic.

as mobster said above. if people stopped drinking tea and coffee 30 3rd world countries would go hungry and it is a billion dollar industry. they gotta push every study they can

:( I am in the high end of this. I easy drink over 6 cups when I am home. And maybe just 1 large costa a day at work.

Everything in moderation but too many of anything isn't good either.

1 cup of regular coffee per day. Decaf can be dank unlimited

cmon man really?

coffee has some health benefits but it also has some really bad things it does too.. like ruin your sleep, speed up heart rate

i don't drink coffee at all, nor do i drink tea. neither are healthy, but 90% of people drink them so it is impossible to debate the topic.

as mobster said above. if people stopped drinking tea and coffee 30 3rd world countries would go hungry and it is a billion dollar industry. they gotta push every study they can

why is speeding up your heart rate a bad thing? with coffee that is. never heard that is bad for you. in fact, the opposite.

here’s a very simple and incomplete general summary of studies showing good vs bad.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2017/08/31/the-good-and-the-bad-news-about-coffee/

Top Bottom