Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

coffee is good or bad?

frostice

so what are your opinions on coffee? how many of you drink coffee everyday and how much do you drink? could drinking it during a cutting diet cycle be beneficial or do you think i should just stick to water. i've heard that it burns fat and reduces appetite and does all kinds of good things, and i've heard that it dehydrates and isn't so good.

the coffee industry OWNS people cause they can market a product legally that is as addictive as crack but they put out misleading studies showing its benefits. the bean itself does have benefits (it is a plant afterall) but once it is roasted those benefits get burned away.

in the mall walking by and seeing all the addicts in line at starbux shaking cause they have to have their fix. i would laugh if it wasn't so pathetic

the truth is you are way better off without coffee. it will destroy your sleeping patterns and prevents you from reaching a deep sleep. if you must have coffee get decaf i guess,

but either way coffee grounds are actually a natural pesticide. in fact studies show acrylamide are found in the roasted beans so the stuff is carcinogenic. yikes! don't mean to butt hurt people on the forum but it is true coffee does contribute to cancer

Top Bottom