Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

coffee and cutting up

jdevlin1985

Do you guys think that a couplr of cups of coffee a day will affect a cutting diet in anyway with regards to results....i work i an office al day and by afternoon i am feeling pretty tired and a good cup of coffee always perks me back up again

Cheers guys

i had a coffee (black) or 2 during the day last year while dieting for contest... but I hear coffee isn't good if your getting ready for a contest? but if u aren't competing, dont worry, thats fine

I would think extra caffiene would increase metabolism and help in shedding fat, as long as you don't put cream and sugar in it.

YankeesMan said:
I would think extra caffiene would increase metabolism and help in shedding fat, as long as you don't put cream and sugar in it.

yes and most do that before cardio..say 30 min before..nice cup of black coffee... I dont know what the benefits are if you just drink coffee at work besides waking you up...

Jdevlin1985 said:
Do you guys think that a couplr of cups of coffee a day will affect a cutting diet in anyway with regards to results....i work i an office al day and by afternoon i am feeling pretty tired and a good cup of coffee always perks me back up again

Cheers guys

Sugar and Cream kill it. If you can, train yourself to drink it black. If not, sugar substitute and skim milk.

There are chemicals in coffee that can cause an insulin spike. I used to always cut out coffee during dieting, but I drink it now and I don't see any difference.

I drink coffee everyday and when I was trying to lose weight I was taking thermorexin AND drinking coffee. I went from 252 lbs. down to 215 lbs. Now I'm slowly putting some lean muscle back on without the bulk. Currently 223 . Summer is coming!! You'll be fine drinking coffee.

Makavelli said:
There are chemicals in coffee that can cause an insulin spike. I used to always cut out coffee during dieting, but I drink it now and I don't see any difference.

"The study showed that caffeine had little effect on glucose and insulin levels during the fasting period, but it caused significant surges after eating a meal.
People who received the 375-milligram dose of caffeine experienced a 21% larger increase in glucose levels and a 48% larger increase in insulin levels compared with those who took the placebo during the two hours following their meals."
So yes and no. But it definitely helps burn fat when you stack it with aspirin and ephedra.

toxicsambo said:
"The study showed that caffeine had little effect on glucose and insulin levels during the fasting period, but it caused significant surges after eating a meal.
People who received the 375-milligram dose of caffeine experienced a 21% larger increase in glucose levels and a 48% larger increase in insulin levels compared with those who took the placebo during the two hours following their meals."
So yes and no. But it definitely helps burn fat when you stack it with aspirin and ephedra.

Thanks for the post bro, but I'm actually referring to the coffee, not the caffeine. There is a chemical than can cause an insulin secretion. They've shown that it helps will glucose disposal. Pretty cool. I read it a while back in a study, which I don't have unfortunately.

Top Bottom