Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coffee cups

didiit6

How many cups a day do you guys drink of coffee? I drink about 3-4 and I love the stuff. Seems like more and more evidence is coming out that its really quite good for you!

more evidence put out by the coffee companies yes. you can cherry pick any study and pay $300 and publish a study showing your desired result

coffee, tea, milk, gatorade, fruit juice, wine, soda, beer etc etc are beverages. you drink them as a treat, they are in no way healthy. we drink water to hydrate, humans have been doing that since the beginning of time. beverages are just spending money on something that tastes good, in no way are they healthy. companies do a damn good job of convincing people that beverages are healthy when they are not

if you get thirsty you drink water.

Coffee is fine in moderation but too much is certainly not good for you. It'll raise cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue.

I enjoy the taste of coffee so I have my one cup per day, but if I want any additional cups after that - I drink decaf. Decaf will give you all the same health benefits, just without the caffeine

I have one cup first thing in the morning to get my day started off faster. Nothing else throughout the rest of the day. I find it helps wake me up faster in the morning. If I have caffeine to late it's hard for me to sleep.

Top Bottom