Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

coffee

You're right =w=

When they (t-mag) launch a new product they "find" new studies proving how much their ingredients work ! :rolleyes:

Interesting what you are suggesting.

Nevertheless the issue of caffeine beeing related with insulin sensivity wasn't invented by them, but i will not go in the extreme of cutting out coffee, but just pay more attention to his intake.
Taking it before morning cardio. Avoinding in carb loads.
Just wondering if taken or not before workout, i think not because it would interfere with hi Gi carbs post workout...and preworkout...

plornive said:
On a calorie restricted diet, I believe that caffeine is very beneficial. It promotes fatty acid mobilization and has been shown to improve both endurance and strength.

Just don't carb up on it.

I'll definately 2nd this post.

Unless you are on a strict Ketogenic diet the amount of insulin released from caffeine will be trivial and should not effect your plans of staying on your diet even though it may slightly elevate insulin. Now how's about some karma??? :p

drveejay11 said:
Unless you are on a strict Ketogenic diet the amount of insulin released from caffeine will be trivial and should not effect your plans of staying on your diet even though it may slightly elevate insulin. Now how's about some karma??? :p
:D Nice shoes! Now how 'bout your number?

cozmokramer said:
lets keep in mind that coffee will dehydrate you as well...

i suggest staying away from it!

That is not much of an issue if you properly rehydrate yourself.

I do the coffee routine, but am always trying to devise ways to keep my adrenal gland in check as well... I am a coffee and ECA junkee so this is always something to do!!!

Top Bottom