Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coconut, who eats it?

Macedog24

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
PSL Sponsor
20180717_104110.jpg
20180717_104127.jpg
Bought some unopened (FRESH)coconuts the other day.
First we drained out the juice, next I had fun cracking that sucker open. Then getting out the Meat without shredding it , or shaving it. As you can see this is about 1 coconut. My daughter was eating it as i was cleaning it. ...
So who eats coconut and how often?
Ive been watching videos on how to make my own milk and oil. Seems like a lot of work.
But coconut is very filling and satisfying. Gonna try including more coconut in everyday meals or drinks.

View attachment 140161
View attachment 140162
Bought some unopened (FRESH)coconuts the other day.
First we drained out the juice, next I had fun cracking that sucker open. Then getting out the Meat without shredding it , or shaving it. As you can see this is about 1 coconut. My daughter was eating it as i was cleaning it. ...
So who eats coconut and how often?
Ive been watching videos on how to make my own milk and oil. Seems like a lot of work.
But coconut is very filling and satisfying. Gonna try including more coconut in everyday meals or drinks.

It is.

during coconut season i just walk down the road and pick them up off the ground

very hard to get open and half are rotten so you gotta be patient

that tells you something that they are hard to open, means you shouldn't eat too much
Glad to know. Just watches a video on how to open them up more easily.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Fresh coconut is pretty much unheard of here in Canada but I regularly drink coconut milk and use coconut oil for cooking!

Fresh coconut is pretty much unheard of here in Canada but I regularly drink coconut milk and use coconut oil for cooking!
It's been rough last 2yrs. Cooking is somewhat hard to get done due to Current living situation. Lost my house about 2 yrs ago right before thanksgiving and christmas. So you will see cooking here and there but nothing like we had in the past. I pick and choose what i eat, but there is a big difference.
Its sad and embarrassing to talk about. When you go from about 100k a yr and have the rug pulled out from under you, and lucky to hit 70k for a family of 8. It is like getting hit in the head with a brick. You dont know what the F happened .

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I do.

I like them green... full of water and with that soft pulp and I also like it dry, brown, without water and with the hardest pulp. I just like and eat coconut a lot.

In France they come from Africa and Brazil.

Top Bottom