Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A coconut free Protein Powder?

kitstreasure

Can anyone recommend a good protein powder that doesn't have coconut in it? For some reason, when there's coconut products in it that's all I can taste and I've got a thing against ingesting Hawaiian Tropic.

All the protein powders I've tried taste like coconut. They have all had some coconut oil or whatever in their ingredients. To me, coconut = Hawaiian Tropic tanning oil. (I grew up in the Santa Monica, CA area in the 80's when everyone and their brother was bathing in the crap.) I don't eat tanning oil, it's just GROSS.

ntbm protein ingredients

Ingredient: Complete Protein Matrix (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein
Concentrate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Skim Milk, Natural
and Artificial Flavors, Fructose, Dextrose, Xanthan Gum, and Sucralose.

Optimum nutrition whey protein ingredients

Ingredients:
Protein Blend(Whey Protein Isolate, Cultured Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Cocoa(Processed With Alkali), Lecithin, Salt, Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Tocopherols), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Aminogen®, Lactase.

Universal milk and egg protein ingredients

Universal's Premium Protein Blend [Consisting Of Whey Protein Blend [Consisting Of Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Egg White Albumin, Calcium Caseinate, And Sodium Caseinate], Natural And Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose.
Made In A GMP Facility That Uses Milk, Soy, Egg, Peanuts.

So I check 3 proteins at random and zero have coconut. Do you really need to post on a forum to figure this out?

I have never had a protein powder that even had the slightest taste of coconut.

So what kind of joke is this?

Top Bottom