Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Vs. Winstrol

latinhire

I have been cylcling Clenbuterol for about 3 weeks,( 2 on 2 off Xenadrine on off time ) i have seen good results in body fat loss while maintaining lean muscle mass... but

What is the main difference of effects and side effect between Clenbuterol Vs. Winstrol

I have been unable to loose weight on the scale, body fat is going down, but then again i have skimped on my Cardio due to time constraints ( cant wake up to run in the morning on empty stomach )..so i have Plateud on my weight loss. i only want to loose 10 more lbs.

Also taking Flax seed oil...

:mix:

Stats:

5'11 , 207lb, 18-15% BF, (happy with muscle progress)

clen can cause sweating, shaking of the hands,rise in body temp-winstrol is more serious-liver problems can occur-if I were you, I'd try to read dan duchaine's writings on steroids

Latinhire,

Actually, you are talking about two totally different concpets. Clenbuterol being a fat burner and a close cousin of ephedrine, while Winstrol, a type of steroid, is NOT technically a fat-burning 'supplement', all it does is help you maintain muscle-mass while on a low calorie diet.

This is what people don't comprehend about winstrol in general. It is not the direct cause of fat-loss, it actually helps maintain lean-body-mass when dieting, while making you stronger and harder.

In conclusion, if you are looking for best fat-burning effects, then stick to clen.

Mr.X :cool:

Winstrol is an anabolic compound used while cutting to help you keep from losing muscle while at a calorie defecit. It also helps harden the muscles and bring out vascularity, but it has no fat burning properties. The only possible increase in fatloss that could be attributed to winstrol or any anabolic for that matter is that if you consider you will lose a specific amount of weight at a specific calorie and exercise level, then if you can make less of it muscle, then in theory more of it would be fat. It doesn't burn fat though.
Clenbuterol is an asthma medication that's been taken off the market in the US, but is still used as a fat burning drug because of it's thermogenic properties. It works the way any thermogenic works. It raises your body temperature and speeds metabolism to a degree and helps you burn fat faster. It's often stacked with T3 to get best results. It doesn't have any muscle sparing properties though, even though some people will say it does. Some say that because in cattle it's used to add mass, then it will help humans keep mass by the same mechanism, but it doesn't work that way. Cattle have a different makeup that allows clen to help them add mass. All it does in humans is raise body temperature, and burn calories.
Hope this helps.

Top Bottom