Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol - long term side effects

memfaction

I've read quite a lot articles about clenbuterol and since I've never used it before, I'm most concerned about it's side effects. There are plenty of short-term side effects, but I couldn't find any information on long term, permanent side effects. To be more precise, how much damage would I make to heart if I would run it for 2x2 weeks? I know that I should take 5000 mg of Taurine and 1000 mg of Potassium with it, but still: should I be worried?

I've been wondering the same thing. I have been taking Clen for 8 days now and have been experiencing the typical sides of shakes, increased body temperature, minor headaches (at first, but not anymore), a few minor heart palpitations (only when I jumped up to 80 mcg), etc. The odd thing for me personally though is that it makes me sleepy as hell. I guess it's common as I've seen other people with the same complaint. Everyone is different though. I supplement 3g of taurine and get around 1.5g of potassium through my diet.

As far as long term side effects, as long as you are smart with it and keep your dosages safe, then you should be fine. However, I am not knowledgeable when it comes to this subject, so I would not take my word for this at all. I have found this information on a website. I don't know where they are pulling their information from, as they don't cite any studies, but here is what it says,

Clenbuterol Long-term Side-effects

Animal studies suggest that clenbuterol increases the size of heart muscle cells due to increasing the amount of an inelastic substance known as collagen. This inelastic material reduces the hearts effectiveness at pumping blood, thus reducing its output. Collagen also interferes with the electric signals sent through the heart muscle cells to keep it pumping regularly and may produce arrhythmias (irregular heart beat). This in turn increases the risk of strokes. Further studies in rodents also found that clenbuterol induced heart cell degeneration. Animal studies also indicate that clenbuterol adversely affects the hearts structural dimensions and may cause aortic enlargement after exercise, which increases the risk of aortic rupture and sudden death.
Furthermore, the use of clenbuterol may exacerbate any pre-existing heart condition or blood pressure problems. It is also thought that left-sided cardiac atrophy (wasting away of the left side of the heart) can occur very quickly (perhaps as little as four weeks when taken in high doses).
Clenbuterol is known to negatively affect mechanical properties and microarchitechture of bone, increasing bone fragility. Greater muscle mass in combination with greater fragility of bone, increases the risk of bone fractures.
The degree of damage that clenbuterol may cause on developing bodies is unknown.

Top Bottom