Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen and Anavar

Mkitt2328

Professional and or Sound advice needed. Ordered clen and Anavar tablets. I am 6'5 235. Have always lifted throughout my whole life as well as play every sport in the book. Last year I decided to do nothing and gained a decent amount of unwanted fat around my waste stomach and chest. Started running everyday 3 weeks ago. I have never done clen or Anavar before. I know the possible side effects so please do not tell me to try something else. I'm doing this and want sound advice on how much to take, best workouts, and best diet.
Should I stack both? Take a 2 week cycle of clen then start Anavar with my second clen cycle? I am very knowledgeable when it comes to working out and diet but know nothing about most "outside the box" supplements.
Any advice would be appreciated and helpful

Anavar isn't a fat burner. And for a guy your size, you might not notice it much at all. Besides I don't recommend any steroid without a test base.
Clem however, start low and build up. Take a break and go again. I stopped my clean run short due to a bunch of reasons. But no doubt it had an effect.
Just be safe as always.
By the way how old?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 28
What kind of weight losses would I be looking at for 2 week clen cycle with perfect diet and running 3-5 miles a day?

Top Bottom