Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clean dieting? Help!

what should I be eating on a clean mass building diet? My diet right now sucks and my bf% is higher than I want it. But I don't want to shred completely down just lower the % just enough to keep making muscle mass gains. I need specifics please. a list of foods to eat. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using EliteFitness

Hi mate

I think you should remedy the stomach problem first and then start afresh when you're feeling more comfortable. If that's sorted, then...

1. Address your calorie needs.
2. Work out how you're going to meet them in your diet.

1. If you're currently maintaining weight on what you're eating then knock 500kcals of this daily total.
Example: You presently consume 2700kcals, so adjust this to 2200kcals per day.

2. Ensure your daily calorie intake of food comes from these sources:
a. Vegetables and fruit of all types and colours.
b. Pasta and rice from wholewheat (brown).
c. Oatmeal like that found in porridge and muesli.
d. Nuts and seeds.
e. White meat and fish: chicken (breast) and pork trimmed with no fat.
f. Use olive oil or other monounsaturated or polyunsaturated oils for dressing etc.
g. Eat eggs sparingly (one yolk for every four egg whites)
h. Skimmed milk (or semi-skimmed if you must).

Avoid where possible:
1. Salt and salty junk foods
2. Table sugar and sweet foods like candy and puddings etc
3. Processed meats like tinned pork or corned beef
4. Full-fat dairy products (cheese and cream)
5. Saturated or/and hydrogenated fats and oils (animal fat and deep frying/frying).

If you can stick to the 'avoids' rigidly then great. It's important to understand though that the aim is to keep these things minimal in the diet. Consuming a bit of salt or sugar occasionally isn't going to sabatage your aims. Just keep things in perspective and be realistic. It's nigh on impossible to avoid these things all the time, and temptation or circumstances may make it anavoidable sometimes. Remember, this isn't failure, it's just not ideal.

Hope this helps.

Craig

Avoid milk.
Cut out junk food.
Don't drink your calories (juice.etc)

Steak eggs chicken veggies, olive oil, nut butters, some fruit, rice, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese.

Eat less calories than you spend. Keep protein high. Either go low carb OR low fat. Not both.

sweet potatoes are awesome for bulking specially if you are carb sensitive, try it eating them as your main source of carbs for lunch and dinner with steaks, it works good for me, also if you are getting too fat add some cardio to your routine 50 min of light cardio once a week is not going to kill your gains... heres a list of my fav clean foods, sweet potatoes, red potatoes, steak, chicken, tuna, tilapia (usually night time great slow burning protein), avoid dairy milk is for babies, i love me some broccoli, peanut butter with my whole wheat toast in the am with my eggs, i hope it helps

Top Bottom