Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clean Bulking Diet - 4,435 CALORIES

K

KnockedOutFAST

9:00 - 50g Whey
11:00 - 3 egg whites, 2 eggs, 2 cups milk, 2 pieces ww bread, 5 tbsp flax seed
1:00 - 20g Whey, 3 pieces ww bread
2:00 (During W/O) - Gatorade
3:00 (Post W/O) - Glycomaize, creatine
3:30 - 50g Whey
5:30 - 1 can tuna, mustard, 2 pieces ww bread
7:00 - 6-8oz lean meat, 2 pieces ww bread, 2 cups carrots
9:00 - 6-8oz lean meat, half cup almonds, 2 cups chopped broccoli
Midnight - 2 Scoops Casein

How does this look for a bulker? Im changing it from before (eat healthy but anything i see). Im trying to be more strict on my training and diet, before i start a cycle so i can maximize natty gains. Anything i should change? Thanks!

KOF

I don't know ur stats - that

KnockedOutFAST said:

How does this look for a bulker? Im changing it from before (eat healthy but anything i see). Im trying to be more strict on my training and diet, before i start a cycle so i can maximize natty gains. Anything i should change? Thanks!

KOF

Sorry that was a mistake post. I don't know your stats - natty, that may be a lot of cals (I eat that amount, but play lots of tennis and run endlessly)

Some suggestions
- add carbs to meal 1
- perhaps move your fat in meal 2 (or some of it at least) to a later meal

Which Whey protein powder do you use?
I would suggest replacing the gatorade w/dextrose powder and BCAA's in water

Can you also give me your idea of what you think "lean meat" is

KnockedOutFAST said:

KOF

Sim882 said:
Sorry that was a mistake post. I don't know your stats - natty, that may be a lot of cals (I eat that amount, but play lots of tennis and run endlessly)

Some suggestions
- add carbs to meal 1
- perhaps move your fat in meal 2 (or some of it at least) to a later meal

23 y/o. 5'9" 180 lbs. BF is low i have a 6 pack. I just made this diet in order to gain more mass with a new training routine im following.

1) What carbs would you suggest with meal 1?

2) Not sure where to move the fat because i definetly don't want it post w/o (or anytime near) and i dont want it too late at night.

gjohnson5 said:
Which Whey protein powder do you use?
I would suggest replacing the gatorade w/dextrose powder and BCAA's in water

Can you also give me your idea of what you think "lean meat" is

I am about to by CytoSport Complete Whey. I take BCAA"s before and after the gym, is there a need to take them during w/o as well?

Ill probably replace the gatorade, just seemed quick and efficient. How much dextrose should i be taking during my w/o?

My lean meat consists of turkey, tuna, and canned chicken. If i cook fish ill have that too.

KnockedOutFAST said:
23 y/o. 5'9" 180 lbs. BF is low i have a 6 pack. I just made this diet in order to gain more mass with a new training routine im following.

1) What carbs would you suggest with meal 1?

2) Not sure where to move the fat because i definetly don't want it post w/o (or anytime near) and i dont want it too late at night.

Definitely add carbs to meal 1, you have to replace the glycogen in your liver that you burned up while you were sleeping. I eat plain oatmeal mixed with natural applesauce and cinnamon. If you keep the ratio of oatmeal to applesauce 1:1 then its really easy to eat and it tastes pretty good. Good enough that I've been eating it every morning for over 6 months now.

Also, I would replace that pre-workout whey protein shake with a small peice of lean meat. Whey is great for post workout because it is absorbed so quickly but before your workout you want it to absorb more slowly as you won't be eating for another 2 and a half hours.

Other than that it looks great. Just see how 4400 cals works for you and if you start to put on fat lower the cals by a couple hundred and up your cardio for a couple weeks to burn it off. Good luck :Chef:

Btw why are you so worried about your fat intake near your workout?

mus1cjunk1e said:
Definitely add carbs to meal 1, you have to replace the glycogen in your liver that you burned up while you were sleeping. I eat plain oatmeal mixed with natural applesauce and cinnamon. If you keep the ratio of oatmeal to applesauce 1:1 then its really easy to eat and it tastes pretty good. Good enough that I've been eating it every morning for over 6 months now.

Also, I would replace that pre-workout whey protein shake with a small peice of lean meat. Whey is great for post workout because it is absorbed so quickly but before your workout you want it to absorb more slowly as you won't be eating for another 2 and a half hours.

Other than that it looks great. Just see how 4400 cals works for you and if you start to put on fat lower the cals by a couple hundred and up your cardio for a couple weeks to burn it off. Good luck :Chef:

Btw why are you so worried about your fat intake near your workout?

Will definetly do the oatmeal when i get up (Trader Joes Organic Oats n Flax). 30g carbs thank you for that :)

I'm taking the whey with 3 pieces bread, but i understand that the whey would be used up before i even get to the gym. Thanks for pointing that out (I think GUARDIAN is the one who recommended whey pre w/o?)

I know that fat slows down everything that you want working fast after a workout, but im not sure when that whole process stops. After my post w/o shake of 50g whey, would it be an ok time to take in fats? Why not in the morning? Thanks for the reply bro

KnockedOutFAST said:
Will definetly do the oatmeal when i get up (Trader Joes Organic Oats n Flax). 30g carbs thank you for that :)

Even better mixed with flax so you get those omega 3's. You can try it with other fruits besides applesauce as well by just making the oatmeal and throwing it in the blender with some fruit.

KnockedOutFAST said:
I'm taking the whey with 3 pieces bread, but i understand that the whey would be used up before i even get to the gym. Thanks for pointing that out (I think GUARDIAN is the one who recommended whey pre w/o?)

Maybe he meant for it to be taken closer to the workout? Like directly before? If not I'd love to hear is reasoning (not saying he's wrong I would just like to know why).

KnockedOutFAST said:
I know that fat slows down everything that you want working fast after a workout, but im not sure when that whole process stops. After my post w/o shake of 50g whey, would it be an ok time to take in fats? Why not in the morning? Thanks for the reply bro

I would love to know the answers to those questions as well so I can adjust my own diet.

mus1cjunk1e said:
Maybe he meant for it to be taken closer to the workout? Like directly before? If not I'd love to hear is reasoning (not saying he's wrong I would just like to know why).

I would love to know the answers to those questions as well so I can adjust my own diet.

He DID mean closer to wokout - like pre w/o almost. Ill have to change that.

Ill google for some info on the best time to take fats - will let you know bro. Thx again

Top Bottom