Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Classic physique

It is really hard to say based on the limited photos. How do your legs look? It is hard to say how much water weight you are holding.
Your upper body looks proportional. You are looking great but you need to be careful that you don’t look flat if you go for classic and lose the weight.
When is the competition? Do you have a chance to bulk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks! the legs pictures is on the second link all the way at the last picture heres the link : Imgur: The magic of the Internet

The competition is in april so i would have time id say for sure

Also thanks for all the reponses guys super appreciate the feedback!

thanks! the legs pictures is on the second link all the way at the last picture heres the link : Imgur: The magic of the Internet

The competition is in april so i would have time id say for sure

Also thanks for all the reponses guys super appreciate the feedback!

Nice wheels. Big enough for bodybuilding.
I would say it would have to be a quick lean bulk. 12 weeks show prep. Preferably 6 weeks off and the rest for bulk. I am giving you what I would do, but I know my body well and this would work best for me. Since you have a limited bulk, maybe NPP, test, and Tbol. This will limit water retention over your normal bulk cycle.

Nice wheels. Big enough for bodybuilding.
I would say it would have to be a quick lean bulk. 12 weeks show prep. Preferably 6 weeks off and the rest for bulk. I am giving you what I would do, but I know my body well and this would work best for me. Since you have a limited bulk, maybe NPP, test, and Tbol. This will limit water retention over your normal bulk cycle.

Awesome, I never knew if id be big enough for bodybuilding which is why i was thinking classic but seeing everyones replies here im gonna go with bodybuilding and thanks for the cycle and prep ideas :)

Top Bottom