Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clarence bass steroid stack

Harry/2

Hey,
I'm pretty sure you guys know this icon, I was wondering what type of stack he used to take to look freaking cut and defined at 60, you have to check his pics online, I'm 55 and want to have that physique, I am in very good shape but not like clarence when he was my age, any recommendations?

It's impossible to know for sure but I suspect it would probably be similar to Sylvester Stallone's steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/silvester-stallone-steroid-cycle/

Below is an example of the type of Cycle an older guy in his 60’s would run. This cycle is for a guy who still wants to look good and maintain strength even into older age. The use of Human Growth Hormone is crucial to maintaining proper levels of repair after each workout.

WeekTestosteroneCypionateHCGenerate ESLiquidex AIHuman
GrowthHormone
1500mgs/day5 tabs/day4cc/day4 IUs
/day
2500mgs/day5 tabs/day4cc/day4 IUs
/day
3samesamesamesame
4samesamesamesame
5samesamesamesame
6samesamesamesame
7samesamesamesame
8samesamesamesame
9samesamesamesame
10samesamesamesame
11samesamesamesame
12samesamesamesame
13samesamesamesame
14samesamesamesame
15samesamesamesame
16samesamesamesame

It's impossible to know for sure but I suspect it would probably be similar to Sylvester Stallone's steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/silvester-stallone-steroid-cycle/

Below is an example of the type of Cycle an older guy in his 60’s would run. This cycle is for a guy who still wants to look good and maintain strength even into older age. The use of Human Growth Hormone is crucial to maintaining proper levels of repair after each workout.

WeekTestosteroneCypionateHCGenerate ESLiquidex AIHuman
GrowthHormone
1500mgs/day5 tabs/day4cc/day4 IUs
/day
2500mgs/day5 tabs/day4cc/day4 IUs
/day
3samesamesamesame
4samesamesamesame
5samesamesamesame
6samesamesamesame
7samesamesamesame
8samesamesamesame
9samesamesamesame
10samesamesamesame
11samesamesamesame
12samesamesamesame
13samesamesamesame
14samesamesamesame
15samesamesamesame
16samesamesamesame

I am pretty sure you mean 500mgs of testosterone per week, not per day?

Top Bottom