Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD without workout (and other fun questions)

Daernoth

My wonderful world of great gains, and care-free lifting has come to an end this morning, when it was announced that only football players and track atheletes will be allowed to use the weightroom as of today. I will begin going to a local college that I have a membership at as of next monday, but until then I likely won't be able to get a workout in.

So, here's my question: Would I still be alright doing ckd without workouts? I figured that I could use this time to take a week off, as it's been 10+ weeks since my last week off of recovery, but staying on a bulking diet without lifting could, if my thinking is correct, lead to a lot of fat gain due to my inactive workout schedule this week.

Secondly: would 1 week of keto even be viable? My thinking behind doing this is just to get a head start on my cutting phase, which I had hopped to start in april (until this all happened).

I appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks.

I would eliminate the carbohydrates in your diet and follow a high protein, high vegetable, moderate fat diet during your time off. You won't be expending a lot of energy during your time off so the carbohydrates in your diet really aren't needed. Still include non-starchy vegetables like celery, broccoli, lettuce, spinach, asparagus, mushrooms, green bell pepper etc. in your diet, but don't include any starchy carbohydrates like oatmeal, sweet potato, rice etc.

1 week of keto is certainly viable and makes a lot of sense if you aren't going to be active during that time.

Top Bottom