Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD for a vegetarian

action jaxen

Going on CKD starting monday, I'm planning on picking up a truckload of carbless protien powder, I've been drinking 4 a day .. they taste pretty good. BUT, anybody have any suggestions on low carb foods that a vegetarian can/should eat while CKD'n? I like eggs, so thats cool .. 2 eggs scrambled every morning sounds good BUT WHAT ELSE??? i dont think i can make it on shakes and eggs.

Thanks for any replies ..:fro:

You could have a little low carb cheese, and lots and lots of oil. But really if you can't hack it on mainly eggs, protein powder and oil then you should avoid a CKD as a vego.

I eat dairy, lots of it too - dont eat seafood either. I've eatin this way for 6 years now but considering changing my ways to get where I wanna be

you'll have to give up being a vagetarian if you want to build up your body-I HAD TO GO AWAY FROM VEG AFTER 8 YEARS AND IT WAS A GOOD CHOICE

Ok, I don't really know a lot of NON-Meat keto foods, but I can help you by listing the following:

Eggs, some cheese but not more then 5oz. of cheese a day, protein shakes with fats:
peanut oil, sesamese seed oil, sunflowerseed oil, grapeseed oil, olive oil, canola oil, flaxseed oil, MCT-for energy....mayo, butter...

This is as far as I can extend a Ketonic diet for a vegeterian, in fact, it just too hard to do it if you're a vegeterian. You're probably better off just doing a carb-addict diet.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom