Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD Spreadsheet for MR X CKD Manual reccomendations

kjwise

Enjoy people! Just write your weight in KG (lbs / 2.2)
and the numbers are there for your pleasure.

ATN: The file is a .xls contained in a .zip, My computer has the latest NA virus definitions so it should be as clean as it can get.

Two things I'd like to know, CKD on steriods (prima + avanol, d-bol), stupid or sensible?
CKD with insulin, the technique?

AS while on a CKD will help you. Primo or Anavar either would be good, but I wouldn't do dboll.. You're going to drop water from the ketosis, and water gain for strength is the main advantage of dboll, so you're wasting your money. As far as insulin, be very careful with that because it can be dangerous. PM me and I'll lay out how I would do the insulin. make sure you have a Glucometer first.

YOU ARE GOLD... That is awesome, thank you for the program. I think it will help a lot of people.

Primo + Anavar will burn a big hole in your pocket, but D-boll is a great anabolic. I would say the most senseble thing would be to use:
Anavar+D-boll and Primo for only 4 weeks after anavar/d-boll cycle.
Add some Nolvadex for the cycle due to D, and have clomid for post-cycle.

P.S. I personally, LOVE, winstrol during CKD, it's probably one of the best to mix with the diet.
Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom