Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD Meal Plan Critique????

PieceOfShit

I have come up with my ckd meals (5). If Mr. X or someone just as knowledgeable/helpful could critique it I would appreciate it.

weight 245 (bmr x 12)
cals Fat (g) Protein (g) Carbs(very few)
2793 264 105
2646 221 165
2499 180 219
2940 229 221
2646 206 198
2499 180 219

For Day one each meal (5) comes out to 52.8 Fat (g), 21 Protein (g), and very few carbs.

Day 1:
Meal1:
Sausage 4: 46 Fat (g), 14 Prot (g), 0 Carb (g)
1 large egg: 4.5 Fat, 6 Prot, 1 Carb

Meal 2:
4 oz grd beef: 31 Fat, 18 Prot, 0 Carbs
1 tbsp mayo: 11 Fat, 0 Prot, 0 Carbs
2 slice bacon: 7 Fat, 5 Prot, 0 Carbs

Meal 3: Same as meal 2

Meal 4: Same as meal 1

Meal 5:
Sausage 4: 46 Fat, 14 Prot, 0 Carbs
1 tbsp mayo: 11 Fat, 0 Prot, 0 Carbs

This totals out to 2712 cals, 256 Fat, 100 Protein, 2 carbs.
Is there anything that I should add (ie, protein shake, flax oil, mct, ect....) and anything that I should take out?
For days 2-6 I will add salmon and/or steak to up the protein and lower the fat accordingly.

I'm justing getting started on the CKD as well, if you don't mind me asking exactly how much weight are you hoping to lose and how soon? I'd like to know how other people are doing on this diet.

I'm hoping to go from 285 to about 200 even within a few months. I used to bodybuild a few years ago so I'm praying that my body will adjust to a clean diet and let go of some of this fat.

Leander

Well I am at 245 right now coming off of a bulking diet. I would like to get down to 220-215, that was my starting weight at the beginning of my bulking cycle. I have put on allot of fat and hopefully a good amount of muscle as well.
I did this ckd diet before but for only 4 weeks and got ok results off of it. Thing was I was eating what I thought my lean body mass was in protien. What I mean is that I was eating a minimum of 200 grams of protein per day. The weight did not come off as fast/drastic as most state it does, but some did come off in those 4 weeks. I believe that eating that much protein is what I was doing wrong, keeping me out of ketosis.

I looked over the diet and recalculated the ratios. It came out exactly the same (food wise that is). I think your diet looks great, and I'm sure you'll enjoy the fat intake because it fills you up very quickly. The salmon is also a good idea....

Mr.X

Post Workout

After my workout should I take some kind of protein shake or just weight till I get home and eat my next meal?

Also along with the creatine, fiber (psyllium husk), and vitamins, is there anything else that I should take?

Re: Post Workout

After my workout should I take some kind of protein shake or just weight till I get home and eat my next meal?
just wait for the next meal

Also along with the creatine, fiber (psyllium husk), and vitamins, is there anything else that I should take?
not really.....

Mr.X

Top Bottom