Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD diet.....starving (cross posted in diet)

fireman664

since I am on the juice I thought i might post here too along with in the diet forum.

I have 3 full days in of carb depletion (under 50 per day) according to the strips I am in moderate keto. I plan on cycling up tomorrow (200g or so??? I am 165#s) My question is this. I am hungry all the time. Last night I had about 1.25#'s of lean steak, and some asparagus with olive oil (all on the grill) about an hour later my stomach was growling, and I had hunger pangs (had to do some ANPB). I feel like this is making me take in WAY more calories than I normally do (and I am even on stims which usually kill my appetite) I have put on 1.5#'s in the 3 days, and expected to loose (water). Should I just stay away from this kind of diet altogether?

Thanks

fireman664 said:
since I am on the juice I thought i might post here too along with in the diet forum.

I have 3 full days in of carb depletion (under 50 per day) according to the strips I am in moderate keto. I plan on cycling up tomorrow (200g or so??? I am 165#s) My question is this. I am hungry all the time. Last night I had about 1.25#'s of lean steak, and some asparagus with olive oil (all on the grill) about an hour later my stomach was growling, and I had hunger pangs (had to do some ANPB). I feel like this is making me take in WAY more calories than I normally do (and I am even on stims which usually kill my appetite) I have put on 1.5#'s in the 3 days, and expected to loose (water). Should I just stay away from this kind of diet altogether?

Thanks

You're not in deep ketosis. That's why you're hungry. Cut out all your carbs and establish deep ketosis. I would only recommend you carb load one day a week.

Top Bottom