Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ckd diet help

gigalo

Hi guys n gals im struggling with my CKD diet i just cant find where i can get more protein from, i know what your thinking but let me explain.
i worked out all my info

age 30
body fat 19%
weight 13.5st/85kg/189lbs
height 6ft 2"
lean body mass should be 71-74kg or 156-163lbs

so my protein calories should be 652 grams per day
my fat at 500 deficiet start at 2500 calories
2500-652=1848
1848/9=205
so 205 grams of fat per day.

Now ive managed to sort out the fat side of it but not the protein the highest i can get is 211.2 grams of protein, 202 grams of fat and 18grams of carbs.

Ive read different threads on here and most guys get the shit ripped out of them for asking daft questions and lack of research, im trying here im spending hours looking through other peoples CKD routines and no one seems to have high protein diet.

Can someone take a look at my figures and make sure ive worked it out correctly, thanks guys for your help and comments

your post is all messed up by that calculation you are getting 163 grams of protein... I don't see how it's hard to get 163 grams of protein? you said 652 grams of protein? clear that up please

Its not perfect but in a pinch for meeting macros on ckd u can always add a whey isolate shake and to get more more fat just add in more extra virgin olive oil. Looks like ur gettin in sorted out tho.

Top Bottom