Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD diet and gaining weight

Heuntem

I started a CKD diet 2 weeks ago and one week later I had a refeed day. It seemed to be going good until I had that Refeed day and I woke up feeling like I was bloated and my abs are gone. My refeed day was cranberry cookies, pasta with marinara sauce, chicken, Sushi and then I had strapped strawberry jam and chocolate cake.

how does it make any sense to eat clean for 2 weeks and then eat shitty for a day and ruin everything you progressed?

short answer: it doesn't. i can live with a cheat meal, but a cheat DAY is ridiculous. just another way for food companies to trick people into eating shit and not feeling guilty

I do support cheat days but you need to drink fiber and probiotics on those days
that will help with the bloating

I started a CKD diet 2 weeks ago and one week later I had a refeed day. It seemed to be going good until I had that Refeed day and I woke up feeling like I was bloated and my abs are gone. My refeed day was cranberry cookies, pasta with marinara sauce, chicken, Sushi and then I had strapped strawberry jam and chocolate cake.

There you go. You ate nothing but shitty carbs

Top Bottom