Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD Diet Effect - Cheating may not have been worth it... ugh!

Hellawulf

I love how I feel on the CKD diet (usually). Cleaner, more consistent energy, feels like the difference between premium and standard gas in a car. But, last week I did cheat (and when I mean cheat, I drank with my friends and then pigged out bad due to some serious munchies) half way through the week, then took my usual 30 hour carb day on fri-sat, then drank again (didn't munchy out this time though, but did have several beers) for a concert on Sunday night for Memorial Day, and I think all those carbs kicked me out of ketosis. Reason being is because I'm feeling ultra groggy this week even though I've been sticking to my CKD diet like gold, eating even healthier meats and some good salads with ABSOLUTELY no cheats whatsover. (Even cut out drinking those Propel Zeros, though they claim no sugar, cause I theorized that they prob have some artifical sugars that they don't have to claim as sugar, but according to research I've done for my major, artifical sugar is processed by your body the same way natural sugar is). Does my grogginess coming from my body switching back to Ketosis seem to be a reasonable diagnosis, or am I just seriously getting worn out by this cutting phase? (Also, is my theory on propel zeros correct? Cause I'm sure that could apply to several things...)

Thank you!

I feel the same way at times with strict CKD phasing into a "cheat" weekend or similar. I drank alcohol and ate whatever I want for my bday weekend and for memorial day weekend, then going back into CKD I felt somewhat lethargic and got headaches (could've been the clen though). So I guess maybe it's not uncommon, but if I had to do it again, I'd try to eliminate the full-on cheat days and make them real carb re-feeds, as tough as it may have been. Good luck with your diet

its the drastic switching of energy production from fat to carbs and back to fats. I find that my bowel movements suck ass for the day after carb day. Plus, I get heartburn. It's just part of the game, try going longer between carb days with no carb days.

its the drastic switching of energy production from fat to carbs and back to fats. I find that my bowel movements suck ass for the day after carb day. Plus, I get heartburn. It's just part of the game, try going longer between carb days with no carb days.

Psyllium husk and calcium citrate bro

Top Bottom