Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ckd Calories And Carb-up Day Questions????need Some Feedback Please

Gcis40

CKD here are two questins fast and simple so you don't have to read too much and I can get a lot of info from you all.....

1. I just started on monday and am supposed to be taking in 2,225 but have been consuming 2,700 will I still lose weight that way even though I am not taking in almost no carbs??????What's a good high protein food with not a lot of carbs???

2. On your carb up days do you still some what follow a diet or eat whatever and just watch your fat intake????What are some good foods to eat PB and Peanuts are high in carbs 6-7 grams per 1/4 cup and if you are on a low carb diet that's not good....NEED SOME HELP PLEASE

Thanks for the post bro...I didn't check it out yet it's 9:45am I am on my way to the gym I will be sure to check it out as soon as I get back though....ANYONE ELSE wanna help a lifter out...PLEASE

high protein foods low carbs: steak, meats, FISH is perfect, tuna, turkey, egg whites, WHEY and that's pretty much it.

Good luck

FC

Top Bottom