Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD calculator

dr0832

I calculated my stats with the ckd calculator, but I am planning to do TKD. Do I need to lower fat or protein calories in order to account for about 35-45g of dextrose during workouts? If so which do I lower? Also how do I factor in how many calories my body burns for daily activities, like walkiing to class, sex, etc or is there a variable that was already factored into the ckd calculator.?

Right, like you are going to be having sex. Hehee. Kidding. Yah that's already figured into the values.

To make sure your calorie totals are correct, I would just lower an equal amount of protein and fat from some of your other meals. Just eat a little bit less than you would have normally (if you weren't having the workout carbs). Cheers.

Is that ckd calculator accurate? Heres the info its telling me. I am starting this tomorrow so I wanna be sure:

I'm 167 lbs 10.5% BF

(IS this correct or should I do Body weight X 10 instead? I am only doing this for 3.5 weeks so I really don;t have much time to experiment or else I would be)

Body weight X 12 = 2004 calories
I chose 1g of Pro per lb of body weight/

167g pro = 33.3% pro
140g fat = 67.7% fat
20g carbs = 4% carbs

But because I am doing TKD heres how I changed it for lifting days:

158g pro
130g Fat
55g carbs

(Is this correct or should I try to eat as few carbs as I can, so that I am basically only getting the carbs from dextrose and eliminating the 20g of other carbs?)

Should I get about the same results doing TKD as CKD? Also I am planning to do cardio to deplete muscle glycogen tomorrow when I wake up. Should I do 45 minutes of slow cardio or HIIT for 30-40 minutes?

ALso how long does EC take to kick in. I am gonn sart tomorrow with 12.5 mg E-HCL, and 200mg caffeine and see how it is. I will probably take 12.5 mg E-HCL and 200mg caffeine at 9am and 12.5 mg E-HCL and 200mg caffeine at 2 pm and thats probably will be it, because I have sleeping problems. If I need more energy at like 8pm or later when the second dose wears off I will just take 25mg of caffeine. I know caffeines about 30 minutes, but I remember when I took a stacker and it took more like 1- 1.5 hours before I felt it so I am just wondering.

I took the E-HCL+ Caffeine at 9:10 and so far all I feel is the caffeine. Should I weight a bit more and see if the E-HCL kicks in, or should I take andother 12.5 mg of E-HCL? Also if someone could anser my above post I would appreciate it.

I spoje to soon. I think the E-HCL kicked in. It definitely took 1 hour and 20 minutes.

Others might disagree - and my opinion might have developed simply because of the way I run my diets - but the only real difference I've ever noticed between TKD and CKD is in terms of the flexibility TKD gives you with respect to workout times.

On a CKD you are more less screwed if you can't make it into the gym on the days following your refeed - but a TKD gives you the option of simply loading carbs right before/after you exercise.

And yah, I would drop the other 20g if you run a TKD - shoot for the same calories totals - the only really difference between the two diets is the timing (and the type) of the carbs (well that's a simplificiation but....you get the idea).

I also don't wanna nag - but you really, really, do need to experiment A LOT with these kinds of diets. Nobody responds in the same way and it takes time to learn what your body is capable of. Good luck and stick with it.

I just worked out. I seemed to get through it fine considering I have had maybe only 5g cards in the last 24 hours. I just took in 30g pro and a scoop of gplenish postwork. Is this a good idea, or should I add some olive oil as well. I have read different opinions on the matter on the ckd board, but I think a lot of those people are fat and don't really bodybuild. They're more into to just trying to stop being a fat slob, and losing weight, instead of fat, which I guess which is better then nothing, but not what I am trying to do..

Top Bottom