Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD and building Mass

ssj-hawk

is it possible to drop weight and put on some Lean mass( doesn't have to be alot ) on a CKD?

also, what are some good websites on info for this diet?

thinking about starting one soon

A cyclical isocaloric diet is better suited for this purpose. Early experimentation with it has been quite promising. Lyle McDonald has mentioned very positive results as well.

ParDeus
www.avantlabs.com

i was wondering why those on keto diet dont derive their fat from whole eggs...wouldnt it be better for you to have eggs rather than bacon, cheese etc?

Par can you point me in the direction of an article or any other kind of info on a cyclic isocaloric diet? I would like to learn about it and how to implement it. Thanks

=w= said:
Par can you point me in the direction of an article or any other kind of info on a cyclic isocaloric diet? I would like to learn about it and how to implement it. Thanks

No one has written about it in an organized form, as far as I am aware. It was discussed a bit on the misc.fitness.weights usenet group, so a google search should be somewhat productive.

Basically, it is like a TKD, except it is isocaloric instead of low/no-carb.

ParDeus
www.avantlabs.com

Top Bottom